Athena's Quirk

Quirk
Reaper: The basics of this quirk is that it allows the user to give and take life from anything conscious or alive, even A.I.

Taking Life
Athena can take life from almost everything for example,
Athena take take the life of anything that has a consciousness like a person, animal or anything with artificial intelligence. Athena can also control how the person dies (Kind of like Kira from DeathNote) but she also has to be face to face with her opponents to do so.

Giving Life
Athena can bring back the dead however the person's body must still be intact (So like they can't be resurrected if they're a skeleton or ashes etc.) Athena can also heal people, fixing broken bones, regrowing limbs and much more. The body must have most of its parts functioning to be healed, for example, if the brain was completely gone she can't just make a new one she'd need part of the brain to regrow it. There has to be something to help form limbs too.

Disadvantages
Athena has to know about the structure of the body parts she's healing or regrowing otherwise she could make things worse than they already are. It's also the same sort of thing with her fighting style when she stops people's hearts if she isn't focused she could do some major damage that she might not know how to fix. For example, if she's not focused she could make someone explode from the inside, not a pretty sight.

Another problem which constantly haunts her is that if she has a single suicidal thought like "I wanna die." She would literally die. She has to constantly keep her mental health in check, she isn't very good at it though.

Physical Drawbacks
Whenever Athena heals someone she makes the pain they're feeling her own, she has decent pain tolerance healing scratches and bruises do hurt but not that bad. Healing broken bones or regenerating limbs however, hurts like hell although she seems perfectly fine to everyone around her. Enduring all of the pain she willingly bestows upon herself really wears her down, she doesn't talk about this drawback either, she fears that if someone knows they won't let her heal them.