Chapter 12: Nice to meet you

I'm walking home, alone. Again, as always. But this time... it's different. Where is home? I know I have a place called 'home' but it doesn't feel like home at all. I don't know what I'd call it now. If that place isn't home then where is? Where do I belong? I don't want to go back there, with him. I can't trust him, he's been lying to me for eight years now!

So where do I go? I kept asking myself these questions as I wandered the streets, putting my phone on silent. I can't, not right now. I need answers. 

I walked through shady alleys littered with cigarette butts and other rubbish like myself, I felt like I was free for a while. No All Might, no school and nobody else who could bother me. I walked over to a bench, avoiding some strange stain on the other end, I sat down. I unzipped my bag and reached in, grabbing some earphones. I zipped my bag up again before popping the earphone jack in and scrolling through a playlist.

I looked up to see a man with light blue hair, he didn't say anything so neither did I, I was in my world right now. Eventually, he tapped my shoulder and I looked him in the eyes for a brief moment before averting my gaze. "Hello, can I help you?" I took my earphones out and paused the music.

"You seem to be out of place here, what could someone in a U.A uniform be doing in a place like this?" He gestured at my attire. I should probably change clothes. "I don't want to go home, there's nothing for me there, nothing at all," I could hear my voice cracking, I didn't stutter once though.

"Would you like to talk about it? You can chill out at our bar if you want, no drinking though," He seemed shady as fuck, but at this point, I didn't give a shit anymore. "You know what, fuck it. I'll join you, better have food though," I stuffed my phone and earphones in my bag before zipping it up and walking behind him.

We weaved through the streets for a few minutes before we stopped in front of what was supposedly his bar, it didn't look too shabby, to be honest. "Nice place you've got here, feels like I've got no restraints ya know?" I stretched as he nodded. 

"Hey... so about earlier, what happened?" I froze and turned to face him, still avoiding eye contact at all costs. "All Might's a lying asshole," That's all I said, nothing more, nothing less. I expected him to be shocked, or even defend him, but he didn't. All he did was laugh.

He could see the confusion on my face, I had no words. Was he mocking me?

"I like you kid, you should join our party, we don't like him all too much either. What d'ya say?" I smiled, it was a while since I've done that, kinda sad huh? I was reluctant for a moment before I realised how free I felt with them compared to when I was with All Might. 

I had every right to hate him, he caused a lot of my troubles after all. But I didn't want him dead, I just wanted to expose him and find out who killed my Mother. I knew I wouldn't regret this and if I did I'll just have to chuck it in the fucket bucket and move on.

  "You know what, fuck the heroes!" I put my hand up for a high five but he never raised his hand.

"I wouldn't suggest doing that, If he touches you with five fingers you'll start to decay," I let out an audible "Oh," and nodded before apologizing. They seemed like nice people, they just happened to be outcasts such as myself. 

"Hey, what would you do if we were villains?" I thought about it for a second or two, they were anticipating some sort of reaction. "Honestly, I think I would still join you guys. You treat me better than All Might and my classmates do. Aizawa calls me and Midoriya problem children, yet he never asks what the problem is," They had a look of disbelief plastered on their faces.

"Wait, really? You're not screwing around right?" Tomura, as I've gotten to know him, didn't seem to expect this outcome. "Yeah," I said monotonously. "Well then, would you like to join us? We're called the Leauge of Villains, we're working on the name," I chuckled.

 "Sure, why not. I think they want me dead anyway, I don't have to be a hero to get what I want. I can't believe all that cringey justice bullshit I used to spout, I think I sounded like Trump," I internally cringed at the memory.

"We wanna get rid of All Might, you in?" He held his hand out for a handshake, his pinky raised. I gripped his hand and shook it firmly, I think I found a new home. It's not like I should leave U.A though it could give us a few advantages if I stick around.

"So what's the plan?" I took a cup of coffee from Kurogiri, he seemed concerned about my health but didn't know whether or not to stop me. I took a long sip before putting it down on the table. "Needs more sugar," I grab the sugar and put a teaspoon or two into the mixture.

"We'll need you to gather some info for us, can you do that?" I roll my eyes at him, taking a large gulp of my coffee. "I'm not an idiot, of course, I can do that," He smirked at me, before grabbing a drink for himself. 

"Got any information right now? If you do I'd like to hear it," I nodded, fiddling with my tie. "We've got an excursion soon, my class will be there. All Might's papers said Eraserhead and Thirteen will be there along with himself. Let's just hope it's correct," They looked at me in awe.

"How did you get access to the No. 1 Hero's plans? A mere student such as yourself shouldn't have access to this kind of information!" Tomura stood up hastily, they wanted answers, they wanted them now.

"Let's just say he's not a great Father, the asshole's a liar too," They didn't know what to say, this girl, this trash called Athena, was All Might's daughter? What could he have done to make her join the villains? That's probably what they're thinking.

"I want answers too and if he won't give them to me I'll find another alternative, that would be you guys," I needed to ask if they knew anything about my mother or how she died, if they don't know then they can help me search for answers.

"Hey, you guys?" They both turned to face me after discussing All Might having a child."Yeah, what is it?" The stared at me expectantly.

"Did you know anybody called Julia Kreuz?" I asked quietly, there was no need for quiet. But I couldn't help it.

"Yeah, we did. What about her?"

(A/N: I didn't take an eternity this time! Please tell me what you think about the story, even though it's not that great. Feel free to point out any errors and thank you for reading my story! I thought it might be better if I upload chapters more frequently, they might be shorter sometimes though. Please leave a comment to tell me what you prefer!)