Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cheyenne's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cheyenne, you have a visitor. It's your sister." The nurse said with a smile. My sister visits me everyday. I love her, I truly do.

"Hey sis. How've they been treating you?" Chelsea asked as she walked in with a huge smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile with her, her smile is very contagious.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." I said sarcastically. "Did they tell you?" She nods sadly. "I have one last wish and i want you to make it possible for me. Do you think you can do it?" I ask. She nods again sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"Anything Cheyenne. You name it and I'll make it happen. I promise." She says with a slight smile.

I sigh. Here goes nothing..I think. "I want to meet Andy Biersack. Like meet him face to face."

~~~~~~Chelsea's POV~~~~~~

"I want to meet Andy Biersack. Like meet him face to face."

Out of all the things she could want or have she wanted this? To meet Andy from Black Veil Brides? I mean I get where she's coming from but seriously?! But then again..

"Alright. I'll see what I can do." I said with a smile. She smiled back at me which is excatly what I wanted to see. I may not be able to get her to meet Andy but i couldn't tell her no. Especially when she only has less than a month to live.

I looked at the time noticing it was almost 10 o'clock. Almost time for work.. I thought. "Hey sis I gotta go, sorry. Duty calls." I said sighing. Cheyenne always hated it when it close to this time because I'm the only who visits her.

"Okay, bye Chels Chels. See you tomorrow." She said weakly as I headed out the door. I stepped out of the warm room into the cold hospital, leaving my sister alone in her room. Chels Chels.. Wow she hasn't called me that in years. I decide i should probably get home to change and head out to my truck.

About ten minutes later I arrived at home. I turned off my truck and just sat back in my seat, thinking about how the hell I was ever going to fulfill her wish. I got out deciding i would just think about it tomorrow. I never thought too long because it brought back too many bad memories and got me upset.

"I'm home!" I shout into my almost empty house. Soon i hear paws scittering down the hallway and wings follow them. I see my Chocolate Lab puppy, Mitch, and Blue Parakeet, Peanut, fly around the corner coming for me.

After playing with them for five minutes I had to get ready for work. I was a photographer, so I had to dress 'professionally'. Of course knowing me dessing professional was a pair of skinny jeans, a band tee, and vans. I ran up to room and stripped out of my skull dress and put on a black and red pair of skinny jeans, a Of Mice & Men shirt, and my black vans. I straightened my short sandy blonde hair and teased it a little then put a black beanie over it. I put on every one of my bracelets, which I won't name because there's too many, and started on my make up. I decided to just do black eye shadow with blood red lipstick. I finished my make up and ran out to my truck.

I drove for about twenty minutes before I got to work. Remember when I said left the hospital at 10? I bet your wondering 'Well why'd you leave then if it took you like an hour to get to work?" It's because I take too long to get ready. Crazy huh? That's what I think every time I'm getting ready. Anyways, I walked inside and my boss was literally screaming for me. Oops.. Looks like I'm late again or it could be something different. I guess I'll find out huh?

"Right here boss!" I yelled running up to my boss. She was, of course, wearing a blue business type suit with a skirt that went down to her knees and a short sleeved shirt that was buttoned up to the second button. I mentally gaged, to be honest she looked like a wanna-be slut because her shirt was showing off part of her boobs.

"I have an assignment for you. It's very importnant and I have trusted you with it do you undertsand?" She said sweetly. I only nodded, waiting for her to continue. "I want you to photograph a band, Black Veil Brides, to be exact." I almost died right then and there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

So this is my first fanfiction and I'm not so good with writing but I really hoped you liked it. Please help me get known and comment, vote, and share the story.

It would help if you fan too!

How do you put pictures on here??? Someone please tell me cause I'm confused.

Anyways thank you for reading loves!! <3