1

ELLISE

"I mean you're pretty and all but like I don't even like you like that"

"But you said-"

"Listen princess, thank you for your virginity but you were just plain fun"

Her eyes watered and she simply nodded, turning away with her head held high, she walked out of his house. Her legs wobbled as she got on her bike. She didn't even lose her fucking virginity to be fair, all he did was manage to finger her before he came.

It was unfair, he said he liked her so many times, so now why doesn't he like her anymore?

She quickly got off her bike and stalked towards his front door, knocking harshly.

"What?" He asked bluntly.

"Your brother has a bigger dick than you," she blurted, catching him off guard before kneeing him where the sun don't shine.

She ran back to her bike while he yelled out in pain.

Giggling she rode her bike until she found a liquor store. It was barely her first month in the shitty hell hole of town and she was tired of it already.

She walked into the store, disappointed that she let him touch her, however she knew she had nothing to be ashamed of.

Grabbing many, many bags of popcorn along with bubblegum, and juice boxes, she walked up to the register. Her eyes lit up feeling shy.

"H-hi." She shyly stated suddenly wishing she didn't grab so much popcorn.

Fezco looked up and his eyebrows furrowed.

"New here ?" He asked.

"Yeah."  She felt giddy, he stuck out in the shitty town she resided in. Grabbing the bag after paying, she headed to leave before hearing him talk once more.

"I'm Fez."

"Fez, Fez, Fez," his name was on her mind every day, she tried going back to the liquor store several times but she had only met with this young boy who went by Ashtray, she wasn't sure if it was his real name.

Ellise barely knew then man but she felt so intrigued by him. She wanted more, she wanted to know everything about him.

"Yo Ellise." Rue, a girl she met a the second she stepped into the town called out.

"Wanna come to a party?" Ignoring the day dreaming girl, Rue continued.

"We've hung out like twice and besides Jules and Lexi are both coming."

"Well I've never been to a par-"

"Great you're coming, I'll be at your house 9 pm Saturday." Rue left the girl flustered.

A/N

Let me know if you like it so far !! I'm staring from scratch and I'm slowly figuring out the plot.