3

Ellise

Sitting next to someone you've been fantasizing about is like being in hell and heaven. She felt so excited- too excited. She me felt like she was on top of the world. But, it also made her nervous, nervous cuz shenever really crushed on anyone, not like this at least.

"You okay there?" Fez asked her, his arm touching hers.

"Y-Yeah just nervous," she managed to say.

"About?" He asks, his eyes piercing into hers.

"J-just like what if Rue doesn't come b-back, I-I'm supposed to walk home with her."

"You think I'm gonna let you walk home?" He stared at her, noticing all her little features. He started to notice how long her eyelashes were, how she had many freckles on her face, and how her lips seemed to fall into a nature frown- a pout. Sure he had been into her since he met her but they had not been this close before.

"Fez?" She asked avoiding eye contact. He looked at the girl raising a brow.

"Can you come with me to get a drink? Please."

One drink turned into two for her to the point where she loved the feeling of  being tipsy, she felt much more confident.

She scooted closer to Fez and she giggled at him.

"I-I like your scruff." She smiled at him adoringly.

He touched his face, suddenly self conscious.

"Yeah?" He smiled at her, she was quiet adorable when she was drunk.

She smiled looking at him and then down to his lips.

She wanted to kiss him so bad. So she continue to stare at him before doing something she'd never do if she were sober- not because she didn't want to but because she was too shy

"E-Ellise." He stuttered as she began to straddle him. They were in public after all.

"D-do you n-not want to kiss me?" She frowned still on top of him.

"If I kiss you that means your mine."

They were to infatuated with each other to care that they just met a couple days ago, she was slightly drunk and he was high.

She stared at his lips and then at him before her lips touched his. And boy was she in for a ride.