Epilogue

FEZCO

"You're my ride or die." I mumble kissing the side of her neck, she giggles, the sound bringing joy to my ears.

"I love you." Ellises' eyes meet mine she smiles timidly, pulling at my shirt.

"I love you more princess." I'm officially the king of being whipped yet I loved every second of it.

I pull my shirt over my head watching her blush- so fucking cute and so fucking innocent. I adore her.

"Be careful." She reminds me, glancing with worried eyes at my wound.

"It's okay mommas, just take this fucking dress off." I wine, she takes it off slowly unintentionally teasing me- yet here I was flustered.

This was intimate being with her and having her was intimate.

I frown as she wraps her arms around her chest pulling them back.

"You're beautiful, stop." She blushes and nods shyly.

She's wearing a light pink laced bra and light pink panties, so fucking innocent.

She's so precious yet she doesn't know it and she was about to give herself to me.

I begin kissing down her neck hearing her moan slightly- I'm in love.

*

It's about 6 am and Ellise is laying next to me sleeping. I nutted in her- my kids are in her right now yet I'm not panicked at all. I want my kids in her. I didn't know I was capable of the feelings until I met her. I'm not sure what fucking thing I did right to get her. She's so fucking innocent and so full of love. So fucking pretty.

I glance to my left- to her closet, all of her Hermes hand bags were missing, she did that for me. I was no longer a drug dealer because and for her. She had paid off my little debt and I still managed to have another fucking modeling lined up for me.

Ashtray understood it- he's homeschooling again and he seems to be happy about it.

He seems to be stoked about enjoying his teenage years doing teenager shit instead of selling drugs and worrying about cops.

Ellise is done with high school in 3 months, she wants to study criminal justice soon which is ironic because I was just a fucking drug dealer a week ago.

Nate Jacobs had no bruises on his face a week ago yet now he's covered in bruises from head to toe- I don't really know what Ellise did to him or who she got to fuck him up because he's purple all over.

Rue- my littler sister Rue broke up with Jules after rules ditched her? Apparently? she seemed to be picking herself up though- kind of? But Ellise was hanging out with her more often and helping her out which was great. Rue deserved it.

And I'm happy as hell. I felt like my life was coming together and I knew that even if I didn't have the modeling gigs going for me I still had my little store that was more than enough to help me pay rent.

Ellise wants to open one herself when she turns eighteen which is next month.

And the promise ring in my pocket pokes at me- more and more every day.

I am happy.

In conclusion and I'm pretty sure she is too. And that's all I really need.

Besides Ashtrays happiness as well.

And that's that.