4

Ellise

"It's gonna be 5.75, playboy." She heard Fezco talking, as she entered his store.

The tall guy seemed to be challenging Fez as he handed him the money. Turning to the girl, waiting for his change, he smirked not caring that his girlfriend was in the car.

"You new here?" His eyes skimming her up and down.

"Y-yes." She squeaked out shyly.

"I'm Nate, you should come to this party Saturday, I'll b-." He smirked once more watching her face get flushed.

Fez cleared his throat raising a brow, handing Nate his change. Nate amused realizing that he got under his skin.

"The fuck," he muttered watching Nate walk away.

"H-hi Fez." Ellise smiled at him, cheeks tinted. Her crush on him was obvious to literally anyone who saw them interact.

"Whatsup, what you looking for today?" He asked, attention full on the girl in front of him. He was still somewhat pissed at what Nate pulled off but he really couldn't be mad, she wasn't aware of the situation and seeing how innocent she was she wouldn't understand.

"I d-don't know just bored, so I'd thought I'd get snacks."

"Yeah?" He asked, slightly amused. Something about her made him feel calm. She was so fucking innocent.

"Y-Yeah. A-are you going to that party?"

"Only if you are." He watched as she skimmed around to grab candy and drinks, bending down he caught a sight of her white panties. He felt himself harden, attempting to pull his shirt down he became nervous, and Fezo was rarely ever nervous.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He thought.

She placed all her items in front of him, his sexual thoughts now interrupted.

Once she paid him, she turned to him nervously. Expecting something, they hadn't talked much since the time the party, he drove her home, tucked her into bed before kissing her. And that was that.

She had not told anyone, not even Rue.

Not hearing a word from him she turned and excited the shop, a wave of disappointment hitting her.

"Shit." He muttered to himself before turning to the back.

"Yo Ashtray take care of this shit bro, I'll be back." Fezco quickly yelled out, Ashtray sighing in annoyance.

"The fuck." Ashtray muttered.

"Yo Ellise wait up."

She looked up from inside her car she felt stupid thinking she got her hopes up for nothing.

"O-oh hi." She squeaked out.

"You good?" He asked before he mentally scolded himself.

"Y-Yeah."

"What are you gonna do right now?" He asked her staring at her still leaning against her car door window.

"J-just go home, I-I guess."

"Can I come with you?"