9

Fezco

"Maddie caught this new girl and Nate hooking up." I turn to look at the two brunettes, that now have caught my attention.

"Fuck did you say?" I look at her, joint in my hand.

"Do you know Nate Jacobs? Yeah will Maddie caught him in a room with this girl like literally five minutes ago, and she started yelling and shit and like she was like making a scene." The big nosed brunette giggles.

"And then Nate told Maddie to totally piss off like he was like 'oh Maddie we weren't doing anything' and he basically called her a hoe." The other one states smacking her gum loudly.

The only new girl besides Jules was Ellise but I don't think Ellise would be one to get caught in drama, she just doesn't seem like the type.

It's my place to get jealous or angry, but for some fucking reason I'm fucking mad. The two girls soon leave once I start glaring at them and I stare up at this random fucking dude standing in front of me.

"The fuck you want?"

"Three tabs."

He hands me the money and I give him the three little squares, squares filled with colors, squares that make people trip, sometimes to the point where it leaves them crying. Acid is a pretty stupid drug to me, I like to tend to stick to weed more, it's always so fucking relaxing and it makes me laugh like no one has ever.

I hear a small huff next to me and look at the blonde short haired girl that I've been to much of a pussy to talk to for the last week, she doesn't acknowledge me and looks down at her phone, sitting as far away from me as possible.

Her hair seemed in tact and she didn't look like she had sex any time soon, so maybe Nate was caught with Jules?

"I'm sorry." She looks at me in confusion before shrugging her shoulders.

"It doesn't m-matter."

"Yeah." I simply nod before taking my blunt from behind my ear and lighting it.

"Want a hit?" I ask knowing she'll say no. I don't think she's ever smoked.

"Yeah." She grabs it from me "I just like suck right?" Yeah.

"Yeah but not too much, you probably have baby lungs."

I watch as she coughs and then reaches to hand me my blunt. I never let anyone take the first hit, ever, especially if it's my blunt. But I was over it, she was an exception for everything. Ellise was different to me at least.

Something about Ellise was off though, she seemed sad overall, she just seemed lonely and quiet.

"You good?"

"Y-yeah I think I'm gonna go home n-n-now." She starts gathering her things in her small bag.

"You drove here?"

"No my friend brought me." She shakes her head.

"Was it Rue?"

"N-no, Nate." I clench my jaw fucking frustrated, taking a hit of my blunt before crushing it in my hand, burning my hand in the process, I shake my head.

"Bye Fezco."

"I'm taking you home."

"B-but I-"

"Ellise I said I'm taking you home."

"O-okay."

*

Once I parked on her drive way, her house alone as usually she glared at me.

"Never demand me to do something again. I am not your property for you to be telling me what to do." She slammed my car door, I watched her get in her house, not comprehending what had just happened.