12

FEZCO

It wasn't until a Wednesday night that he realized how he felt about her, she was his first girlfriend in a long time and he never really opened his eyes to how he felt about her up until this particular night.

Ellise was at home sleeping, and Fezco was left bored, thoughts all over the place. He really fucking liked her, he knew that for sure and he didn't want to lose her. Fezco kissed her a couple times, sure but he never dared to try anything else. He was scared, he wanted her to make the first move whenever she's ready, he didn't want to try and go further to his relationship and scare her away. Ellize was innocent, naive sometimes but mostly innocent. She had great views about the way women should be treated and that's something he respected so much, something he never realized he liked so much about her. She knew her values and what was right and wrong.

Fezco was a jealous boyfriend, he beat the hell out of Lucas Wellington the morning after he had made things official with Ellise, leaving him black and blue, he hadn't told Ellize about this, but it's not like he hid it from her. He threatened the fuck out of Nate too when he found out he tried getting close to Ellize after fucking with one of her best friends. He cared for her and she cared for him, he didn't want to make it more complex than that.

Lola is here to see you <AshTray>

Lola was a former fling that Fezco had, she would show up, fuck, get her drugs and dip. She was crazy ass bitch, with red hair yet she always had a lot of money with her.

Tell her I'm busy
<Fezco>

He quickly replied, opening his wallet and looking at the polaroid picture of Ellise. He felt like a sap, but he didn't seem to mind, she's worth every little penny.

*

It was noon and Fezco was sitting waiting for Ellise to text back. He missed her to say the least.

"Pussy." Ashtray muttered, before grabbing a pack of cigs and walking to the back of the shop.

"Man fuck you."

Fez lit up his cig bored out of his mind, wondering why she was taking so damn long to text back.

He was so ready to text her again when the shops door dinged signaling someone had entered. He stared at the door in confusion furrowing his eyebrows.

"Boo!"

"Shit fuck!" Fezco jumped.

"Got you!" Ellise smiled at him, her hair sticking to her face, she looked like she just ran a marathon.

"You're not gonna hug me?" Fezco opened his arms.

"I'm sweaty," she pouted.

"So?" He pulled her close to him, "Come here." He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her before pulling away.

"I've missed you, Fez."

"I've missed you too."

"How did you get here, you're all sweaty."

"I walked."

"El you're so fucking weird."

"El?" Her chests turned a bright pink at the pet name he had just given her.

"Short for Ellise, you don't like it c-"

"I love it." She interrupted him, watching as the corners of his ears turned bright pink from embarrassment.

"Are you hungry? Wanna go eat mama?"

"Duh I'm always hungry."

"Yo Ashtray watch the store I'll be back in an hour or two, want anything?"  Fezco opened the door to the back of the store, where Ashtray sat, counting pills.

"Man just bring me tacos."