10

ELLIZE

I walk in hugging my body as everyone stares at me, whispering to themselves.

I feel my eyes start to water and frown. I was being slut shamed, to the max.

Rue's figure approaches me and she hugs me, hiding me in her arms.

"I'm sorry, everything will be fine." If I had known this was gonna happen I wouldn't have came.

"I-it's okay."

Lucas Wellington, the boy who I had previously a thing with leaked my nudes to everyone in the school. Sure I hurt his pride by bluntly lying about sleeping with his brother, but he lead me on and made me believe he liked me.

He had exposed pictures I privately sent him because he said he liked me and I trusted him.

"C-can you please take me to t-the restroom?" She notices my eyes and quickly wipes away my face before anyone can see, shielding me we begin to walk to the restroom.

"Look the fuck away!" She yells at everyone, before slamming the restroom door shut. The girls in the restroom glaring at me.

"I'm so sorry, Ellise."

"Thank you for being here for me."

The bell soon rings and I get walked to class by Rue.

I feel so weird, everyone here knows how my body looks like with out my consent. My hand starts sweating as soon as I see Lucas sitting in the chair next to my seat smirking at.

I walk slowly as everyone stares at me to my seat turning to him before leaning to where I was next to his ear.

"I will be pressing charges and I simply don't think you fully comprehend that my daddy is a lawyer and has never lost a case and my mother is an attorney, play your cards right."  His eyes widen as he stays frozen in place. I take my regular seat, feeling nervous but so fucking confident at the same time.

"I'll be meeting your after class, now get the fuck out of this seat." I look up to see Nate glaring at Lucas.

"Thank you."

"He's a dick." Nate shrugs, I admire him, unaware of this man who was blackmailing one of my best friends with pictures of her body.

*

"Hi." Cassie smiles, her blonde her done neatly and her eyes puffy.

"Hi?"

"I'm sorry about what happened." I inwardly cringe, I just wanted to forget about this whole situation.

"Thank you." I crookedly smile.

"I-it happened to me, a-and I'm really fucking sorry, and about the party Maddie had no fucking right."

"It's okay, I promise." Cassie turns around and smiles at me reassuringly.

"Cassie?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Thank you."

*

FEZCO

I stare at the ceiling, my nana in front of me, sleeping peacefully at least I try to picture it as that. Ellise pops up in my head like always. Yesterday she stood up for herself and put me in place. That wasn't my shy little girl, but it was good to see her like that, to know my girl who isn't my girl stand up for herself. I admire in a way, not many girls round here respect themselves but she really fucking does.

"Fez!" Rue pops up in front of me.

"You fucking scared me."

Rue soon starts talking gibberish and I zone her out.

"Ellise!"

I look up at Rue at the mention of her name and she rolls her eyes.

"You should start listening to me, you know?"

"Yeah what ever."

"Maybe you should talk to her."

"Yeah."

"She probably wants to see you."

"Yeah."

"Never fucking mind, some shit went down at school and she's going through it but I see you're too fucking full of yourself." Rue slams the door shut.

"Shit."

//

Hi so I just wanna say I'm only putting some parts of the show and I'm doing some out of order because season 1 left us in a cliffhanger and i wanna like make fez n my bby ellise interact more.

at first i wanted to make her shy and like to herself but I wanna kind of have her stand up for herself and yeah