7

FEZCO

"Rue."

"Fez." Rue looked at me bored.

"Ellise is your friend right?" At the mention of her name I felt myself loosen up, I guess I must really like her then.

"Don't you guys have like a thing?" How the fuck did she know that.

"I guess." I shrugged, I'm not a very open person about my feelings, never was and never will be.

"Look Fez, she's a good girl, don't lead her on if you don't want much." Rue shrugged.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"Would you ever get in a relationship with her?"

"Ion really date Rue, you know that."

"You're an idiot." Rue said walking away from me.

"Yo Rue, what the fuck." She shrugged her back facing me before flipping me off.

And so I did as she told me.

I wasn't about to lead Ellise on. I simply didn't text her back and I completely ignored her calls.

hi fez hope ur ok, sorry for spamming u <ellise :p>

Was the last out of her four text messages she sent.

I looked at it guilty before shutting my phone off.

Besides she's too good for me.

It's now Friday, 9pm on dot and I stood her up. It goes on my list of shitty shit I do.

I sniffed my third line of coke, just to keep me going. The high isn't the same once you get high so fucking often.

"Yo Fez, you good?"

"Straight."

"Whatever dude, just make sure you're straight for tomorrow there's a party that's gonna be filled. People are gonna need their shit."

"Fuck off I'll be there." Ashtray just rolled his eyes before slamming the door to his room.

*

You're a dick. <Rue>

I rolled my eyes at her message before sending her a number 4.

ellise <Rue>

The six letters that made me instantly feel guilty. I simply ignored the message and was about to stand up before my phone dinged again.

It was her first fucking date and she still got all dressed for you even though u ignored her <Rue>

"Literally fuck off Rue." I mumbled to myself. I had a party to attend after all.

I couldn't let this get in the way of money. Not after I was gonna have Moose on my back tomorrow. And after what happened with Rue, I didn't want any more complications.

*

ELLISE

"You look hot." Nate smiled opening the door to his truck.

"Haha thank you." I chuckled awkwardly.

I didn't feel like coming to this at all and after crying for almost twelve hours I convinced myself that Fezco was not worth my time no matter how much I liked him. I am worth more than getting ignored and stood up.

"You look good, Nate." I awkwardly let out.

"Why thank you, Ellise. Ready to get shit faced?"

Nate's nice I guess.