18

18. ELLISE

"Hi Fezco." I wrap my arms around his neck, inhaling his scent, he smelled like weed and Hugo Boss cologne. I'm in love.

"Did you just smell me?" He laughs, a laugh that is heaven to my ears- what a king amirite.

"Duh you're my boyfriend that's literally the only reason I am dating you." I say seriously, before laughing once he gives me his stink eye.

Jesus Fezco and his stink eye. "I'm just kidding I promise, pinky promise." I hold out my pinky for him and he stares at it weirdly, before wrapping it around mine.

"I love you."

"I love you always." I coo back enjoying his soft side, I could literally die and be content right now. He was heavenly.

"I got you something." I raise my brow at him, and I am now extremely curious.

He pulls out a small box from his back pocket- and I gasp loudly which catches the attention of people around me.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just not ready to get married, ask again after graduation." He glares at me and I laugh loudly.

"It's not a ring, weirdo, just open the box. You're making me nervous." I made him nervous.

I see I made you nervous, not just anyone, me. I made you nervous. Was it something I said that gave you the capability of choosing me to make you nervous. It has to be something because it was me who caught the attention of you. Hello you.

I inwardly laugh at my stupidity and how I'm thinking of memes when the literal love of my life is spilling his emotions out to me.

"Mommas are you gonna open it?" I hear Fezco and already know  he's pouting.

"Y-yeah. Sorry I was thinking about You." I smile.

"About me?"

"Oh! I love it!" It's a necklace with his name. So so cute. I think I'm going to cry.

"You're so nice to me, thank you! I love you." I jump on his bones, and he hugs me back.

"Can you put it on me pretty please?!"

"I love you, now turn around mommas." He clasps the necklace with his name on it and I admire it. So so cute.

"Fezco, because you like calling me by my full name rather than what everyone calls me, not sure if it makes sense." He rambles and girl let me tell you, my heart melted.

*
"Ellise." I hear my mom, who is home for once call me as I pass by.

"Whatsup mommy." I smile at her- a bit dazed because of the events that occurred earlier.

"I'd like to meet that boy you have been seeing." My eyes widen and I cough a bit, quickly composing myself.

"That's a pretty necklace he gave you." She points to my neck, "So his name is Fezco."

"Yes ma, I never really thought about you meeting him because you're never really home, you know?" She frowns before fixing her composure.

"I'm home until Monday morning, bring him over Sunday evening yeah?"

"Okay but like don't be mean to him, okay? You have to promise to not be pushy and stuff." I glare at her accusingly.

"If you insist, do you really like him?" She purses her lips, fixing her Gucci blazer.

"I'm in love mom, bye!" I yell watching her mouth part before running to my room.

My mom wants to meet you Sunday  < ellise <3 >