Anxeit (1)

A/N
I know that this is pretty Logan centric with Logicality being the main ship, but I had an idea.

Not that I executed it well.

Anyway, enjoy!!

Logan Crofters-Sanders was a normal man. He was a teacher, that was a normal job. He was married, 100% mundane. He had two sons, extremely common. That was how Logan showed himself to the world, a normal, everyday guy.

"Moooooom, Roman set fire to the bed again!" A daily occurance in every household. 

"Roman! Really? This is the fourth time this week!" 

"Thats better than usual!" Came the reply after a signature "offended princey" noise, as coined by Virgil. 

"Its only tuesday!" Logan shot back exasperated. 

"Okay, okay, kiddos, calm down! We can sort this! Virge, do you mind sorting the table out for breakfast?" 

"Sure" He said before he disappeared.

"Lo, my star, can you go with him please? I think I left some pancake batter from yesterday, if you could make some for me please?" Patton said while holding both of Logans hands in his.

"Sure thing flower," Logan kissed Pattons forehead and sent himself to the kitchen. When he did, he saw that Virge was popping in and out all over the kitchen, grabbing cutlery, jam and milk without needing to walk.

"Is Solace coming over for breakfast, Bear?" Logan asked while grabbing Pattons pancake mixture.

"Probably, he'll be here in about 10 minutes if he is."

"I'll make some for him as well then." They carried on in silence, Logan making extra food for Solace just incase, and Virgil setting up a place for him at the table. Patton and Roman came down from upstairs, Patton having successfully stoped the fire and repaired Romans bed. They were just about to sit down when they heard a knock at the door.

"I'VE GOT IT!" Screamed Virgil and before anyone else could even move he had popped out and back in by the door. He hated it when the others went because they were and Logan quoted 'Really embarrassing'. Personally, Logan didn't see why asking about Sol and Virges relationship was embarassing, but after he did, Logan was not allowed to answer the door to Solace anymore.

"Do you want syrup or jam on your pancakes Sol?" Shouted Patton, when he heard the door open.

"Syrup please," shouted back Solaces voice from the door. He had been coming to their home for breakfast for around 2 years, from the time he and Virgil had started dating. Now he was practically living with them, Logan didn't understand why he wasn't. They walked in holding hands, the right side of Sols face a little red, his eye bruised. No one commented, but they all understood what had happened. 

"Mam, is there any apple juice left" Logan huffed in annoyance.

"No Roman, was it on the shopping list?" 

"I told you to-"

"Kiddos! I'll get some on the way home from the nursery later," Patton cut in, it was such a common argument that he knew exactly how to handle it. "Great! Now lets eat before we all have to head off to work and school"

They weren't allowed to use their abilities while they had Sol was over, they didn't know how he would react. Plus, they had only known him for two years, even though Patton had already started calling him son. After half an hour, they were they all pilled into Logans car. 

"Everyone text me what they want from the shops, see you later kiddos. Have a fantastic tuesday!" Patton exclaimed as he got out of the car, he then walked around to Logans side. Logan opened the window as he did every morning.

"See you after work, my flower, I love you" said Logan as he leaned in to kiss Patton.

"See you later, my star, I love you too" came Pattons reply. 

Next to drop off was Roman, Virgil and Solace. Even though Logan was a physics teacher at the high school the boys went to, he wasn't allowed to be seen dropping them off, Romans orders. He had to dropped them off a little ways from school, so that they could walk a little to meet their friends.

"Here we are you pains" Logan laughed as he stopped the car. A chorus of 'thanks mam' and suddenly he was alone in the car. 

Logan Crofters-Sanders was not a normal man. His family was a bit hectic and his powers were not mundane. But he wouldn't change it for anything.