Roceit (1)

Hey humans! This is a random idea that I had at 2am, and honestly, it's kinda sh*t but I needed to publish something 😂😂😂

I actually loved the names you guys suggested for Deceit! If you have any suggestions for his name or any shot suggestions, please feel free to lemme know

I haven't been publishing as there is a whole lot of crap going on in my life rn, namely exams, anxiety and the fact that my boyfriend is in hospital rn, recovering from a head and stab wound. I've been focusing on all of that, so now I'm taking time to do other things and I'm writing shitty fics for you guys 😂😂 please don't be mad that they're so bad (heh that rhymed), but I feel like you deserve to know why there is so little activity on my account rn

Thank you all for so much support and comments and stuff it honestly powers me to write so thank you so much 😊😊😊

.........................................................

Romans P.O.V

"YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT OUT OF HERE ALIVE!"

"Bring it, bitch!"

I lunged forward with my teeth bared and eyes hard. My heart was beating loudly as I aimed my sword at his-

"This doesn't even make any sense, Virgil! I mean, he just answered Romans question!" Logan muttered to his boyfriend from his seat in the theatre.

"Shush, Logibear, let my kiddos be creative in anyway they want to! I think this story is terrific!" Patton exclaimed from behind them, he loved Improv night!

"Do you mind? I wasn't about to completely destroy this prince in a battle to prove that Maleficent is the best villain!" Damien deadpanned from the stage, admiring his nails for effect. "The audience is totally supposed to talk while we act"

"As much as I hate to agree with Two-face over there, he is right! Logan, if you hate it so much," I turned away with my arms crossed, "You can leave!"

"Really! That was easy!" Logan muttered while getting up from his seat, before Virgil pulled him back down.

"You know you'll just get shit from Patton and Roman of you leave, plus," Virgil muttered, while leaning his head on Logans shoulder, "We can cuddle while they act like morons." When long arms wrapped around him, Virgil looked up at Logan and gave him a quick kiss to show his appreciation.

"Ugh! I don't want to see that! Get it out of my theatre! I'm aware that I am the Romance here, but come on! If I don't have a boy, I don't wanna see your PDA!" I yelled at them, while Patton clapped and squealed at them.

"I'm sure you won't get over it, Prince Man, now, let's not carry on"

After another hour of Improv and roleplay, Logan decided he'd sat there for long enough and went to do some work, nerd. Virgil soon decided he was bored and probably went to haunt someone's dreams or something. Patton checked the time and decided that it was time to make food.

"Guess it isn't just me and you then Prince Man." Damien said as he dodged another one of my attacks with his sword.

"Guess so Snake Boy!" I replied, putting all of my strength into my next blow. I didn't realise there was too much power behind it until we both landed on the floor.

"Great work Roman! Now I'm not going to be covered in dust" Damien exclaimed while slapping me on the back of my head, that's when I realized how close we were. Like, fanfic close, inches away from kissing close.