Loceit (3)

I was given this prompt

"Could you do something with Deceit being really upset about something, and it’s pretty angsty, but ends really really fluffy?"

By this wonderful being

Idkanymore37REE

(More explanation at the end)

I'm sorry it's not super angsty and I know you wanted DLAMP, but I will do another one which will be pretty angsty and DLAMP soon, I just love Loceit and had the idea to write it for these two

Hope you like it 🖤
-------

The whistling was slowly grinding on his nerves. He had dealt so well with Remus' eating, Romans inability to sit still and Virgil's constant tapping. Why was it the whistling?

The shivering started. Not small shivers of being cold. More like full body shakes as if he was being tasered. That was the first sign, he needed to get out of here.

To accompany Patton's whistling, Roman started singing along to the song just under his breath as a kept the plates from the table. His insides started humming and that's when he knew that if he wanted to retain dignity, he'd have to run now.

Remus found a straw and started chewing on it while taking to Virgil about something Damien couldn't care about. His hands started to shake. That means fight, or fucking leave.

Virgil started chewing his nails, while his free hand started to tap a silent rhythm against the table. He focused in on that, unable to rip himself away.

Why was it so difficult to fill that burning thing in his chest? Why was his face itchy and wet? Why did his hands hurt? Why were his eyes burning? Why couldn't he talk?

Suddenly, his muscles were working again. They quickly came online and listened to his brains commands. Too quickly. The chair squeaked against the floor as he rushed to his feet. Feeling light headed he stumbled out the door, attempting to explain. He needed to get away. Too much. Too much. TOO FUCKING MUCH.

He was at the bottom of the stairs when it became too much to move his body. He couldn't do it. He was feeling light headed. His body was suddenly feeling carpet. When was the last time he breathed?

He felt his throat burn. His face was still itchy. His hands weren't listening! His body wasn't working! Was he dying?

Someone touched his shoulder. No. No. No. Don't. Too much.

A voice was trying to get to him. What was the words? All he could hear was the fucking awful breathing.

He tried to tell them to go, but the didn't listen. Why didn't they listen? He fought through the pain in his throat and tried more times. Why weren't they listening?

Alone! He wanted alone! Quiet! Music! Nothing! He wanted all of it!

He didn't want the fucking warmth of the hand on his shoulder.

He didn't want the insects to crawl under skin anymore! He was too warm!

His stupid fucking hands wouldn't listen properly! He needed this thing off! He pulled but it wouldn't move. He tried pulling, breaking, tearing, nothing was working! What if he was stuck?

He could still hear someone breathing loudly behind him.

Fuck off!

Suddenly! No more warmth, no more loud noise, no more anything!