DLAMP (1)

Good morning, afternoon or evening! As usual, I just needed a way to get some DLAMP fluff, and I had an idea!

Please enjoy!

(If you think there are any trigger warnings needed, lemme know. I don't think its bad tho ^-^)

Deceits name is Sham, because I can't make up my mind, lemme know if theres a name your prefer ^-^

Even though Sham was only half snake, the cold still affected him. Badly.

It wasn't too bad if he could get some warm clothes on, or maybe some cuddles from his multitude of boyfriends. He had heaters all over his room, and his cloak was extremely thick, it acted as a constant blanket over his shoulders. Plus, it gave him immense dramatic emphasis. But as usual, things just didn't want to go his way.

"ROMAN!" 

Sham had been looking everywhere for his dramatic lil shit of a boyfriend. They had been doing an improv activity yesterday, and Roman had stolen his cloak. At the time, Sham hadn't thought anything of it, but now, shivering in only his long sleeved shirt, he was furious. 

"ROMAN!" He called when he got no answer. He knew that Roman had it somewhere, but where it was, was another thing entirely. 

He was hugging himself by the time he got to the kitchen, looking around wildly for any sign of the Prince. Thats when he saw the note on the kitchen table.

Dear StarLight and YellowAngel,

Patton, Virgil and I will be out all day in the imagination, theres a problem I need help with. We'll be back before dinner, but for the rest of the day, you'll have to fend for yourselves.

Don't worry too much, I'll keep our DearHearts safe,

Love from Your RedKing xxx

"For fuck sake!" Mumbled Sham angrily. He needed his cloak! The heaters in his room weren't working as well as they should, but he knew better than to go looking through Romans room. He was just about to open the fridge to get milk for some hot chocolate when he noticed the second note pinned to the fridge.

Dear Sham

It is clear that Roman, Virgil and Patton will be out for most of the day, therefore giving me a perfect opportunity to catchup and finish my work. I shall be down around midday for lunch, but would appreciate as little distractions as possible. 

I'll be in my room if you need me urgently,

Love, Logan x

"We do have phones" whispered Sham to himself. They all just had to be dramatic. As he turned around to continue making the hot chocolate, he slipped and spilt the milk all over the floor. "Great, just fucking great!"

He made it through cleaning the milk up, heating his hands slightly with hot water from the tap and decided to go and watch a disney movie under a butt-load of Pattons comfort blankets he kept in the commons. It was pretty warm down here, but not warm enough.

"Fan-fucking-tastic!" He shouted, knowing no one could hear him. It was laundry day, so Patton had put all of him spare blankets in the wash. Everyone was out, he had no cloak, no extra blankets, no functioning heaters, and no boyfriend to warm him up. He was so annoyed he didn't realise his tears, until he felt his face feel slightly itchy.

Why was he crying? He was just being stupid, he wiped his eyes vigorously. What he needed was to go up stairs, get into his warmer pajamas and hide under a mountain of blankets. He wiped his eyes again, and shivered up to his room.

------------A few hours later-------------

Roman walked through the imaginations entarance back into his room, they had completed their quest earlier than anticipated! He couldn't wait to tell Logan and Sham all about his battle with the Dragon Witch and how he'd defended their dearhearts with such valour. The trio made their way downstairs, Patton and Roman excitedly discussing the eventful morning, with Virgil throwing in a sarcastic comment every now and then. Patton was going to make some lunch for everyone since they were back in time, he knew Logan would be working and also knew he wouldn't take a break unless he was physically pulled away from his desk. 

After making 5 sandwiches and a small argument over what filling was best, mainly between Virgil and Roman, Patton sent Virgil to retrieve the other two from their hiding places as he and Roman finished up in the kitchen. 

Virgil knocked on Logans door and found it surprisingly easy to get him to take a break. Next up was Sham. Virgil knocked the door, and waited.

When no sound reached him, he knocked again, slightly panicked. Sham always made some kind of noise to let them in, be it actual words or just small hums. When he retrieved no answer again, he opened the door slowly, peering into the oddly cold and dark room.

"Hey Snakeface, Pat made lunch?" Again, no noise of recognition, though there was a slight shuffling of the sheets, which reassured him that Sham was there. "Are you still asleep or some bull?" 

"Go away." Replied a small voice from the direction of the bed. "Leave! ... And close the door on your way out!" The last part added seemingly as an after thought.

Virgil closed the door, but didn't leave.

"Whats wrong?" He whispered as the sat on the edge of the bed, sending a quick message to the others. He reached out to touch Shams hand, which was poking out of the blanket mountain. When he did, he gasped quietly as how cold Shams skin was. Thats why! 

"Fuck"

Virgil threw off his shoes and jeans, he then slipped under the tonn of blankets. As soon as he did, he felt Shams frozen body latch onto him immediately. Virgil instantly cuddled up to his love, pulling Sham as close as possible. He heard the door open quietly, three sets of feet pad across the floor, and one small Patton gasp. 

Instantly, there was three more bodies in the bed with them, providing an immense amount of heat. It was almost stifling to the others in the bed, but Sham finally felt his body heat up slowly. No one spoke, no one needed to. They knew that later on, Patton would make warm soup, Roman would give back the Cloak, Logan would turn up the heat and Virgil would lend his hoodie. But for now, laying comfortably in the arms of his boyfriends, Sham decided today was a good day.