[3]

"Hey Chan hyung, do you want coffee?" Felix asked as he grabbed himself a mug

Felix heard Chan walk in but was confused as to why the older wasn't replying.

"Hyung?" Felix asked, turning around

"Yeah?" Chan asked as he walked in the kitchen, drying his hair with a small towel

Felix's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Didn't you just walk in??"

Chan looked at Felix with a confused look, "No? I was changing in my room, I just got here.."

Felix scratched his head as his gaze fell to the floor. He could've sworn he heard someone walk in. And him and Chan are the only ones living here...

"Felix I'm worried about you. Are you sure you're okay?"

Felix looked up at Chan as the older leaned against the kitchen island, a concerned look plastered on his face.

Felix sighed, "I don't know anymore hyung. I don't know if this is because of fatigue or I'm losing my mind." Felix ran a hand through his hair

Chan placed a hand on Felix's shoulder, "Maybe you should take it easy on studying for a while. We have the rest of our lives here, there's no rush. If this isn't because you're tired, I promise I'll help you solve this." Chan said, squeezing Felix's shoulder lightly

Felix nodded as he walked closer to Chan and buried his face in the crook of the older's neck. Chan wrapped his arms around Felix protectively as Felix wrapped his arms tightly around Chan's waist.

Chan wasn't one of those typical "You're just tired, get some rest." kind of people. He looks deeper into something and knows that everything happens for a reason. Whatever is happening to Felix right now, has to have a reason. And Chan wants to know what. He can't handle seeing his best friend like this. Felix is like his little brother. And he'll do anything to protect Felix from any kind of danger.

Anything.

Felix sighed as he leaned against the bathroom sink. He doesn't know what's going on anymore. He's been feeling really strange these past few days. It's been exactly 4 days since Felix started hearing and seeing things around him. Even when he's not at the dorm. He sometimes hears Chan say something and when he does reply, he finds out that Chan never spoke up.

Sometimes when him and Chan would go somewhere, he thought he would feel someone following him, or someone would be standing behind him. These small things freak Felix out. And so does Chan.

If Felix is freaked out, Chan is freaked out. And vice versa. That's how their friendship works.

Felix bent down and splashed cold water on his face, trying to calm himself down. This past 3 weeks has been pretty crazy for him. Nothing like this has ever happened to him back in Australia. Felix let the water run down his freckled cheeks as his hands rested on both sides of the sink. Felix thought he saw something move from behind him, so he looked up.

Felix looked up and saw someone standing behind him, taking him by surprise. Felix gasped and turned around, but no one was there. Felix turned back to the mirror, but the person was gone.

Person? Is it even a person?

Felix tried catching his breath and tried slowing his panicking heart down. He knew he saw the person's face, but now he can barely remember it.