[9]

"I can't believe Changbin makes his own lyrics..."

The 7 of them were looking through Changbin's stuff, and as much as they hated to invade the boy's privacy, they had to.

"Yeah, we sometimes make random music together." Jisung said, walking over to Chan

"That's so cool, I write music too!" Chan exclaimed

And then their conversation was filled with a bunch of squealing and giggling like they were teenage girls.

"If Changbin hyung was still here, the three of them would've made really good friends.." Jeongin said with a sad look on his face

Seungmin put a hand on Jeongin's shoulder, "Hey it's okay. We'll help Changbin hyung get to heaven in peace, and everything will go back to normal."

Jeongin smiled before the two of them continued their search.

Chan and Jisung was currently raiding Changbin's desk and personal belongings, Seungmin and Jeongin were busy rummaging through Changbin's bookshelf while Hyunjin was going through Changbin's closet.

As for Felix?

He was busy looking through the stuff under Changbin's bed with Minho. There were a bunch of boxes under his bed which were filled with just extra clothes, books or more music equipment. Felix pushed a box of books aside (they were all beginner books for rappers) and went to grab another box. Felix opened the box and saw a bunch of notebooks inside.

Felix scanned through them but found most of them empty. These were probably Changbin's stock of notebooks for his lyric-writing.

Except one.

Felix saw a brown hardbound notebook and picked it up. It was right at the bottom of the box. Its design was different compared to the other notebooks. So Felix guessed it served a different purpose. Felix flipped through the pages of the notebook and saw a bunch of writings.

'This must be his journal...'

Felix thought for a moment. He really didn't want to invade the older's privacy. But... if he doesn't read it, how will they find the answers?

Felix mentally sighed, 'Let's get this over with.'

Felix skimmed through the pages and saw that they all seemed normal. He just wrote about how his day went or what he and Jinwook did together. Felix also found out that Changbin and Jinwook have been dating for 4 years. They must really love each other. Felix was starting to lose hope that this journal will help them until one specific page caught his attention.

03/26/17

I just found out that Jinwook is sick. Not like "sick" as in a flu or something minor. I just found he was schizophrenic, and has been for 2 years. He told me everything during our date earlier. He said he's scared that I'll hate him or something. But I could never. I love him.

He said he finally decided to tell me because it was slowly getting worse. He said he might do something that will hurt me, so it's best if I was aware.

I don't know whether I should feel mad or sad. Mad, because he didn't tell me earlier. I could've helped him. We've been friends since middle school, he could've told me sooner. We could've struggled together instead of him struggling alone. Sad, because he's hurting. I hate seeing my baby get hurt. I'll do everything to help my baby. I'll make sure he gets better. No matter what.

-Seo Changbin

Felix's mouth fell open in shock. So that's what Changbin meant about the "voices" in Jinwook's head. He was schizophrenic.