[10]

Felix opened his eyes and saw Changbin standing in front of him, his eyes glaring at Felix, which startled him a little. He didn't expect him to be THAT close.

"Seo Changbin..." Felix stood up

Felix looked down and realized that Gyu wasn't there anymore.

'Where's Gyu?'

Felix looked around when he noticed how his atmosphere changed. He was in a forest.

A really dark forest.

'What??'

"This is all your fault!" Changbin yelled

Felix shook his head, "Hyung you don't understand. I'm not Jinwook hyung."

Changbin scoffed, "You're a liar! I did everything for you! I sacrificed everything for you!"

Changbin lunged at Felix and started strangling him.

"I helped you with your treatment! I gave you all my heart! And this is how you repay me?!!"

"C-Changbin please." Felix choked out

He could feel his head throb as his air supply was slowly being cut off by Changbin. Changbin tightened his hold on him, his eyes dark.

"You gotta l-listen to me. I know h-how you feel--" Felix tried to say as black spots started forming in his vision

This was all too familiar. Is he really going to die now?

Suddenly, Felix felt Changbin's grip loosen a little. Felix gasped for air, trying to catch his breath.

'What's going on??!'

Felix quickly removed Changbin's hands from his neck and ran away from him.

"Changbin hyung please, listen to me! I understand what you're going through!" Felix panted

"No, you don't!"

Felix stopped and turned to Changbin who wasn't far behind.

"Changbin hyung!"

"Shut up! I'm not listening to you!" Changbin yelled, turning his head away from Felix

"Listen to me! I know you're in pain!"

"You don't know me!"

"I know the reason why you're being like this. You're not mad at him, you're just hurt by what he did."

"No you don't! Stop talking, this is all your fault Jinwook!"

"Jinwook hyung never meant to kill you. It was the voices in his head."

"I'm not listening to a word--"

"Jinwook hyung loves you! And you know that! But you're denying it because you can't accept the fact that he hurt you!"

"STOP--"

"YOU'RE DENYING IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR OWN LOVER WOULD BE THE ONE TO END YOUR LIFE!"

Changbin didn't answer. He just stared at Felix. Felix couldn't even determine what he's feeling with the expression he has on right now.

Felix spoke slowly, "You know Jinwook hyung loves you. You're just running away from reality because... he hurt you..,. your own lover... the one you love the most... and that's a fact that you can't accept."

Changbin didn't say anything. Changbin looked down.

'Did I do it?...'

Felix suddenly saw a flash of light and within the next second, they weren't in the forest anymore. It was like a flowery meadow.