P R O L O G U E

"Purgatory? The Purgatory?" Juno asked raising an eyebrow. "No, that's impossible, I didn't..." She trailed off, flashes of Lucifer stabbing her running through her mind. 

     "But you did die," Benny said with a frown. 

     "How do you know Dean?" Juno asked quickly. "And Castiel?" 

     "Well, they were here years ago after they killed the Leviathan. Sadly, they ended up here, and I showed them a way out," Benny told her truthfully. 

     "What? There's a way out?" Juno asked walking towards him. 

     "It's very difficult to get to, heavily guarded by Leviathan," Benny told her. Juno looked around as she heard more growling. She turned back to Benny, lightly kicking away the werewolf's head. 

     "Show me," Juno demanded. 

     "Supernatural creatures can't leave purgatory unless your soul is taken by a human," Benny informed her. 

     "I was human once. I can make it out of here," Juno said almost pleading at this point. 

     "Hold on, how do I know you're not here for a reason?" Benny asked crossing his arms. 

     "Because I know Dean and Cas, is that not enough?" Juno asked furrowing her eyebrows. Benny nodded, Juno letting out a sigh. "Look, Sam and Dean knew my sister, Charlie Bradbury. I don't know if you knew her but-" 

     "Oh, Dean mentioned her once," Benny said with a nod. 

     "Yeah, she's my sister. I've been helping Sam and Dean with hunts and stuff. I helped them with the Darkness and the Mark of Cain, a-and Lucifer," Juno continued on. "Even though Lucifer killed me." 

     "Hm, alright," Benny said nodding slowly. 

     "Please, Benny, help me," Juno pleaded. "I need to get out of here." 

     "I'll help you, but you've got to send Dean a message for me," Benny said with a small smile. 

     "Sure, anything," Juno told him. 

    "Just, tell him I say hi," Benny said. Juno nodded, holding out her hand. 

    "So, we've got a deal?" she asked raising an eyebrow. Benny nodded, shaking her hand in agreement.