T W E L V E

based off 13.17
the thing

~*~

     Juno walking out the Gas-N-Sip, pulling out her phone to call Sam and Dean. She and Castiel found it best to split up in their search for Lucifer to cover more ground. This time they had actually agreed on doing a real search party instead of just lie about where they were. Which wasn't lasting long. She pressed Dean's number, bringing the phone to her ear. 

     "Hello?" Dean answered. 

     "Hey, Dean. You got anything on the Seal yet?" Juno asked, hoping he would say yes. 

     "No, nothing. You got anything on Lucifer?" Dean asked, hoping she would say yes. 

     "Nope," Juno said with a sigh. "Are you sure Rowena wouldn't do a tracking spell? Or, maybe I could get Cas to ask the angels." 

     "Didn't the angels turn on you last time you talked them?" Dean asked. 

     "Yes, but things can change. It's worth a shot. I won't go in alone," Juno reassured him. 

     "Good. At least tell Cas first," Dean said with a smile. 

     "Got it. Later, bye," Juno said. She hung up the phone, climbing into her car. She was about to start it when she heard a small whisper. She felt her hair blow back slightly, Juno looked around her car. The whisper rang in her ears again, Juno starting the car. She drove, and as she drove the whisper got louder. She nearly slammed the brakes as she realized where she was headed. 

      The Asylum, she was going to the Asylum where Hell Headquarters were. Why would she be going there? What on God's earth would make her go there? Well, that's easy. Asmodeus.

     Juno stepped out of her car, clutching the angel blade in her jacket. She ran up the steps, going through the front door. She began walking down the dim hallway, pausing when she saw Ketch. She rounded the corner, a demon noticing her. 

     "Traitor," he said stepping forward. 

     "Hold your horses, care bear. I think Asmodeus called me here," Juno said holding her arms up. 

     "He says he no longer controls you. You also killed Corson, and Sitri," the demon, Wallace, said tilting his head at her. 

     "Who?" Juno asked raising an eyebrow. 

     "Never mind. You can't go in right now, Asmodeus is busy," Wallace said taking guard at the door again. Juno turned to Ketch who nodded with a children's magazine in his hand. She sighed, grabbing one and sitting next to him with a huff. 

          *****

     "Yeah, no way. This thing's amazing. Look, you just click on the kitty video. It loads, just like that. Look, napping in a sunbeam!" Wallace said as he was showing a cat video to another demon. Juno glanced at them, then looked at Ketch and nodded to the door. The two stood, walking to it quickly. "Look at him! Look at this little guy. His little hat! Oh, yeah, I love cats." They walked into the room, immediately hearing muffled screaming. The two walked up to see Asmodeus extracting grace from Gabriel, then inserting it into his own arm. Ketch cleared his throat, Juno shutting her eyes at her situation.

     "Bad time?" Ketch asked. Asmodeus looked at the two, a small smirk forming on his face when he saw Juno. Wallace ran into the room then, stepping in front of the two. 

     "My lord, I...tried to stop them," Wallace stuttered out. 

     "Did you now?" Asmodeus asked craning his neck to the demon.