F I V E

based off 13.09
the bad place

~*~

     Juno flipped the page in the magazine, leaning back as she was still hiding from Asmodeus. Of course, she hadn't talked to Sam or Dean in the past two weeks, they assumed she was with Castiel. And they thought Castiel was somewhere no in Hell. 

     "My queen, we have real news of Jack." Juno looked up from the magazine, then stood as she pulled on her jacket. 

      "What do you got?" she asked as she began walking towards the hotel door. 

     "He's at a Rehabilitation Facility in North Dakota. This is the address," Aganon said, the demon stopping behind Juno. The banshee grabbed the piece of paper, then nodded. 

     "So, what have you been up to?" Juno asked. "Kill anyone recently?" 

     "No, I've been looking for the nephilim," Aganon answered. "Like you instructed me and Sitri to do after you... ate Focalor's soul." 

     "He disobeyed me, I showed there were consequences. Problem?" Juno asked crossing her arms. 

     "No, m'am. None at all," Aganon said with a quick nod. 

     "Good," Juno nodded. She turned to go, then looked back at Aganon. "Tell Asmodeus where Jack is, and I eat your soul." Juno hit Aganon's shoulder with a smile, then disappeared from the room. She now stood yards away from Jack and a girl that looked about seventeen. "Okay, kids! Playtime's over, time for her to go back inside, and you to come with me." 

     "Juno?" Jack asked furrowing his eyebrows. 

     "Yeah," she nodded. "What's up, kid? Why are you hustling this girl?" Jack was going to respond, but Kaia kicked the back of his knee, then hit him in the face. Juno fake looked at her watch as Kaia ran away, Sam and Dean bursting through the back door as Juno walked towards Jack. 

     "She hit me," Jack said as he began standing up. 

     "Yeah, good," Dean said grabbing Jack. 

     "No! She's getting away. I– she can't–" Sam and Dean both grabbed Jack as he tried to get to her. 

     "No no no no no. Hey, we're not letting you near her until you tell us whats going on," Dean snapped. 

     "No, I need her," Jack said still struggling. 

     "You need her like you needed Derek?" Sam asked. 

     "Yes," Jack said. The two let go of each other, Juno folding her arms at their worried looks. "You don't... I'm– I'm doing this for you." 

     "Oh, you killed Derek for us?" Dean asked. 

     "Derek's dead?" Jack asked in a hurt voice. 

     "Wait, hold on a second. Jack, tell us what happened. Everything," Sam said, Jack turning to him. 

     "I left to try to get a grip on my powers. I wanted to prove to you that I'm good, to do one good thing. So I did the thing you wanted the most. I experimented opening doors to other worlds. I could almost do it. I could get right to the edge. But I couldn't see. I could only feel around in the dark. I needed eyes. A seer," Jack explained to them. 

     "A dreamwalker," Juno stated. 

     "Yeah. So I researched, like you taught me. That's how I found Derek," Jack told them. "I didn't know if it would work, but it did. He dreamwalked and I joined him... in the Apocalypse World. I could see what he saw. And I saw... I saw her."