T H I R T E E N

based off 13.18
bring 'em back alive

~*~

     The three landed on the ground, each standing up and patting themselves off. Juno looked around, furrowing her eyebrows at the snow. It was supposed to be almost April. 

     "Ah, well...here we are," Ketch said with a sigh. 

     "Yeah," Dean said looking around. 

     "You do know where we are, don't you? Because, not to be a nag, but we've only got 24 hours before..." 

     "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just give me -- give me a minute," Dean said cutting off Ketch. 

     "The rift closes," Ketch finished. Juno looked around, not even being able to tell where they were. 

     " Look, we just got spin-cycled through space and time, okay? And yes, this is... different than my last drop-by. And what's this 'we' crap, hmm? You came here to save yourself, so... go save yourself, somewhere else," Dean said beginning to walk away, Juno slowly following. 

     "Well, actually, I thought I could help," Ketch said putting his hands on his hips. 

     "What?" Juno asked. 

     "Find the boy. And your...mother," Ketch said hesitantly. "She's in danger. I owe her that." 

     "You know, she sees you, she'll probably kill you. Again," Dean told him. 

     "Perhaps, but you don't know where you are or what's out there or even... You get the picture," Ketch said getting frustrated. "Would having a little bit of backup really be so bad?" 

      They continued on, Ketch joining them. Everything around them was dripping water, the snow melting. Which seemed almost impossible seeing as how cold it was out there. 

     "Well, this is quite the vacation spot, isn't it?" Ketch questioned as they walked past a burnt body. 

     "Yeah. If you had your heart set on Mai Tais, well... sorry," Dean said as he glanced at Ketch. Juno looked to the bridge, noticing people walking across it. 

     "Down. Down. Down. Down. Down," she said backing up. The three backed up behind a few tree's, watching the scene unfold before them. 

     "Is this everyone?" an angel asked. 

     "Yes, Commander," another replied. 

     "For high crimes of fomenting rebellion against the archangel Michael, these humans shall be executed," the commander exclaimed. An angel removed the bag from a woman's head, the angel smiting her. 

     "Freakin' angels," Dean said going to grab something from his bag. 

     "Not smart," Ketch said stopping him. They all looked to see the second person smited as well. They removed the hood from the third person, Juno immediately recognizing her. 

     "No," she said with wide eyes. An angel was about to smite her, but the commander grabbed his hand. 

     "Wait," he said. 

     "Charlie?" Juno questioned. 

     "I know you. You're not the usual human scum," the commander said furrowing his eyebrows. 

     "Not the slickest hook-up line, Captain Charm," Charlie said with a slight smirk. 

     "You're with the Resistance. Inner circle. She's met with the Nephilim and the other-worlder, Mary," the commander announced. "Michael will want her at the Northern Camp, for interrogation."