S E V E N

based off 13.12
various & sundry villains

~*~

     It had been a few days since Juno had last left the hotel room. Ketch hadn't found her yet, and Sam and Dean hadn't called her. Asmodeus wasn't in touch whatsoever, so she was pretty much just laying low for herself. That is until one of her demons found Rowena. 

     "You're sure it's Rowena?" Juno asked as she pulled on her jacket. 

     "Yes. Along with two other witches making their way towards Lebanon," Sitri informed her. "My guess is they need something the Winchesters have." 

     "We know what it is?" Juno asked. 

     "No," Sitri answered. 

     "Fine, I'll check it out. I'm bored," Juno told them. She teleported out of the room, noticing she was now in the parking lot of a supermarket. She walked around the corner to see a girl raising a hammer to hit Dean. "I'm gonna regret this one." Juno rose her hand, the girl grabbing her head in pain. The other girl stepped forward, but Juno rose her other hand, that one going down as well. 

     "Hey!" Dean yelled at Juno. 

     "Oh, come on, Winchester," Juno said tilting her head at him. Sam pulled up, jumping out of the car and pointing his gun at the two witches. 

     "Hey! Don't point a gun at her!" Dean yelled stepping to Sam. 

     "I'm sorry, what?" Juno questioned as she took her gaze to Sam and Dean. They were now wrestling on the ground, Juno laughing at the site. She dropped her hands, motioning for the witches to leave. They quickly climbed in their car, driving away. 

     "Where is it?" Sam asked frantically. 

     "You're jealous!" Dean yelled. Juno pulled out her phone, beginning to record the two as she smiled.  

     "There's gotta be a hex bag. Where is it? Please, just-" 

     "No, no, no, don't – don't leave," Dean said as he watched the car fade away. 

     "Where is it? Huh?" Sam asked again. Juno laughed, then put away her phone as she walked to the two. She grabbed Dean by the back of his jacket, then pulled him away from Sam. She punched Dean in the face, then reached in his pocket. Shed pulled out the hex bag, tossing it aside. Dean didn't care much, but only lunged back at Sam. "No, wait! Dean!" Dean pulled Sam into a headlock, Juno shaking her head slowly. 

     "I'm sorry Sam. I just – I love her so much," Dean said as Sam choked in his grasp. They were suddenly hit with a purple blast of lightning, the boys breaking apart from each other. The hex bag caught fire, heels clicking as Rowena approached the two. 

     "Hello, boys." 

          *****

     Juno sat at the library table as Sam and Dean stared at her with concerned looks. She looked between them, rolling her eyes. 

     "Ask me," she said holding her arms out. 

     "Where have you been?" Sam asked leaning forward. 

     "Now ask her," Juno said pointing to Rowena. 

     "How are you alive?" Dean asked slowly. 

     "Now get mad that I didn't call," Juno said leaning back and crossing her arms. 

     "What the hell, Juno? You and Cas run off for a month and call one a day to check in, don't even bother to say hello?" Dean asked in a harsh tone. "Do you even know where Cas is?"