S I X

based around 13.11
breakdown

~*~

     Juno tapped her leg up and down as she was waiting for Asmodeus to call her in. She'd left the rift as it was and went back to the hotel. She figured that if the demons found out if Sam and Dean were back, then Jack would be back. But, Sam and Dean had been back for a few days now, and no Jack on the map. He's disconnected from that Earth. Meaning, he's either stuck in the Bad Place, or he's in Apocalypse World. 

     "Do you need anything while waiting?" a demon asked looking at her. 

     "No, I'm fine," Juno snapped. The demon turned away from Juno, the doors to the room opening. Juno stood, walking in quickly to see Asmodeus pulling on his suit jacket. "He's gone." 

     "Who?" Asmodeus asked sitting down. 

     "Jack," Juno snapped at him. "The nephilim we both want so badly, he's gone. Got himself teleported to a different world." 

     "I've heard," Asmodeus said buttoning the suit. 

     "Why are you not as bothered by this?" Juno asked stepping forward. "What are you planning?" 

     "My plans are none of your business," Asmodeus said looking at her. 

     "As someone who's been giving you intel on Jack through my demons, who I know have been telling you everything since day one. Some of it being false information," Juno started with a slight smile, "I should know your business." 

     "Remember that angel?" Asmodeus questioned as he stood up. 

     "Castiel? Lucifer? The one's I killed last night after they tried to kill me for information on Jack?" Juno questioned raising an eyebrow. 

     "The other one, the beaten up and tattered one," Asmodeus said as he looked over at Gabriel's cell. 

     "Oh, that one," Juno nodded. "Yeah, what's his deal?" 

     "Archangel, I've been taking his grace. Where I get all my tricks," Asmodeus informed her. 

     "Creepy, makes sense. Anyways, you need to think of a new plan. This little take over the world plan isn't going to work without Jack, and he's not here. So I'd shape up, skipper," Juno said narrowing her eyes at Asmodeus. 

     "You make a compelling point, Juniper," Asmodeus said as the two began walking out of the room. Juno quickly realized they were walking back towards Castiel and Lucifer's cells, the girl rolling her eyes. "I have my plan. Maybe you don't have yours." 

     "Oh, I have my plan," Juno said with a nod. "Maybe you should stop trying to pull the rug out from under me, though." 

     "Hey, hey, hey, she's back!" Lucifer called from his cell. Juno turned, approaching the two. "Kid, you really do like being the star of the show when you've got the power, don't you?" 

     "Oh, wouldn't you like to know?" Juno said crossing her arms as she looked at Lucifer. 

     "Juniper, you have to snap out of this. It's all just a mind game," Castiel said in an attempt to try and get her out of the mind control. 

     "Aw, Cassie. I appreciate the effort," Juno said turning to him. She turned to Asmodeus, nodding at him. "You can go, I'll talk to them alone." Asmodeus disappeared, Juno turning to face Castiel again. 

     "Juniper, listen to me, please," Castiel begged her, his eyes pleading as well. 

     "You're so passionate," Juno said with a smile. "You know, just to give you a bit of hope, I'll let you go through your speech." Juno stood, motioning for Castiel to go on.