F O U R

based around 13.08
the scorpion and the frog

~*~

     Juno placed the glass of champagne back on the bedside table, flipping the page in her book. She sighed, looking up to see that the people around her, more specifically demons that she'd stolen from Asmodeus, were all staring at her. 

     "Are you all waiting for something?" she asked. 

     "Yes, orders. We don't really do anything unless we're ordered to," a demon named Sitri told her. 

     "Weren't you all tortured for years upon years just to get here, now you want to be lead? What kind of pathetic demons are you?" Juno asked as she closed her book and sat up. 

     "We follow orders, it's kind of our job,"  Sitri said again. 

     "You're demons, you shouldn't follow orders," Juno said standing up. "You should be doing what you've been taught to. Make deals, raise hell, pun fully intended. Murder, deceive." They all watched as she walked past them. "I don't care what orders you got from Crowley, or Lucifer or even that prissy Prince of Hell. I'm not them. I'm saying do whatever you want. But if you get caught and you snitch me out, just know that I will scream at you then eat your soul." 

     "You're saying we can do whatever we want?" Corson asked raising an eyebrow. 

     "Yes," Juno nodded. He disappeared from the room, the red head clapping her hands together. "He gets it! Whoo! Anyone else want to get out of here, go ahead! But, at least two of you has to be looking for Jack." 

     "I will look for him," Sitri offered. 

     "I could tell you weren't going to be the fun one," Juno said shaking her head. "One more, need one more." No one offered, Juno rolling her eyes. She shut her eyes, spun once, then pointed at the air. She opened her eyes to see her finger landed on Focalor. "Ah, you're the unlucky one." 

     "We will get to it right away, my queen," Focalor said with a confident nod. 

     "I like you," Juno said with a nod. "Okay, get out of my sights." They all disappeared, Juno clapping her hands together with a smile. "Goody, it's time to leave for my four o'clock." 

          *****

     Juno sat in the diner as she swirled the coffee in her mug around. She grimaced at it, setting the mug down in disgust. The bell to the diner rang, Ketch sitting across from Juno. She glanced up at him, then took in his presence. 

     "Ah, it's so good to see your ugly, disgusting face again," Juno said smiling at him. "So, I hear you're working with Asmodeus." 

     "How do you know that?" Ketch asked furrowing his eyebrows. 

     "Recently, Asmodeus has given me everything I could've ever dreamed of," Juno said sitting up. "And now I've got eyes and ears inside." 

     "Good for you. What do you want with me?" Ketch asked. 

     "You've been looking for Rowena. I need her whereabouts as she has a tracking spell I need," Juno said touching her hands together. 

    "The Winchesters are claiming she's dead, burned alive by Lucifer," Ketch informed her. 

     "Yes, yes, but obviously Rowena put the charm inside of her to resurrect herself. I can imagine it's fairly simple," Juno said with a sigh. She took a sip of the coffee, grimacing at the taste. "Christ, it tastes like metal and blood."