T W O

based off 13.06
tombstone

~*~

     Juno stepped out of the car she had stolen, taking a deep breath of fresh air. It had taken a day, but she had driven all the way back to the bunker from Maine. She didn't know why she ended up in Maine, but she ended up there. New England to be exact. She hates New England.

     Now, she was walking to the bunker door. She opened the first one, stepping through with a smile. Then she grabbed and turned the lock on the second one. She was expecting guns to be pointed at her when she walked in, then again they probably weren't home. She couldn't tell.

     Juno pushed open the door, hearing the loading of two guns. She could swear she heard the dropping of an angel blade into someone's hand, but she wasn't sure. She stepped through the door, closing it and walking to the railing.

     "Juno?" Sam asked lowering his gun.

     "In the flesh," she said holding her arms out. She looked at Dean as she began walking down the stairs. "Hey, Dean. I've got a message for you."

     "Huh?" Dean asked.

     "Benny says 'Hi'," Juno said with a smile. Dean smiled happily at her words, realizing she made it out of Purgatory. She frowned seeing only them, then looked around the room. "I-Is Jack here?"

     "U-Uh yeah, but Juno, there's something you should know," Sam told her with a frown. Juno's face dropped as she looked between the two.

     "What?" she asked.

     "Uh, well-"

     "Juniper?" Juno turned quickly to see Castiel standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Her eyes widened as her heart thumped against her chest.

     "Cas?" she asked stepping towards him.

     "You're alive," Castiel said. He walked to her quickly, the two embracing each other. Juno let out a sigh of relief, stepping back. She didn't get a chance to say anything as Castiel had pressed his lips against her. She kissed back quickly, then leaned her head against his as she pulled away.

     "I'm so sorry," she whispered.

     "It's not your fault," Castiel told her. Juno nodded slightly, smiling at Castiel.

     "I love you," she told him.

     "I love you, too," he responded. They hugged again, Juno stepping back as she turned to Sam and Dean.

     "Bring it in, kid," Dean said walking to Juno. She hugged him tightly, closing her eyes in content. They stepped back, Juno turning and hugging Sam. After a few seconds, they pulled away too.

     "Alright," Juno said clapping her hands together, "where's Jack?"

          *****

     "Jack?" Sam asked knocking lightly on his door. He opened it to see Jack packing his bag for the hunt they're about to go on.

     "I'm almost ready, I-" He stopped when Juno walked into the room, his eyes widening. "Mom?" Juno laughed slightly, shaking her head.

     "The non biological one, yeah," she answered.

     "How are you alive?" he asked stepping to her.

     "I made it out of a very hard place to get out of. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't think I would make it, but... Here I am," Juno said smiling at Jack.