The voice of an angel

"Met this girl, late last year she said don't you worry if I disappear, I told her I was never looking for another mistake, I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait. But then I jump right in, a week later returned, I reckon she was only looking for a lover to burn. But I gave her my time for two or three nights then I put it on pause 'til the moment was right," your best friend, Jack Frost, was in your room, singing a song 'cause he broke up with his girlfriend Elsa. (just wanna tell you that you are a guardian...your name is....(Y/N) Nature!! =D) You were walking back to Jack with two milkshakes (any flavor I don't care). "I went away for months until our paths crossed again. She told me I was never looking for a friend, maybe you could swing by my room around 10." You pressed you ear up to the door and smiled. "And he says he can't sing..." you said, your grin widened. His voice was soft and beautiful. "Baby bring a lemon and a bottle of gin we'll be in between the sheets 'til the late AM baby if you wanted me then you should've just said she's singing, ah lahmlahlah-" You burst though the door, that grin hasn't disappeared. "U-uhhh (Y/N) h-how much have y-you heard?" Jack stuttered, blushing a light shade of red. "Enough to know that you have the most beautiful voice..." you said as his blush turned a deep shade of red. "How come you tell me you can't sing?" you asked him, handing him his milkshake. He took a sip and said, "It's just...I get embarrassed or nervous singing in front of people." "You shouldn't be. Everyone who believes in you and the other guardians should know that you have the voice of an angel."

A/N: sooo what do ya think?? sorry if it's short I dunno how long this is plus the song Jack sang wasn't by me it was called Don't by Ed Sheeran