I wish that I was 18 with you (Jack's POV)

REMINDER - (Y/C/N) means your city name

It was a regular, winter's day in (Y/C/N). All the little kids were playing around in the snow, the adults were making hot chocolates for themselves and their kids, and teenagers and young adults...were just being teenagers and young adults. Back in my time...or about 300 years ago...before I became Jack Frost, teenagers would help their family and sometimes explore because there were no bad people. I sat on Jamie's fence and watched him and Sophie play snowballs. Jamie ran up to me and said, "Hey Jack are you playing?" "I'll play." I said as I jumped off the fence and ran over to Sophie with Jamie. When I was playing snowballs, I saw a bunch of teenagers jumping on each other and doing unspeakable things to each other. I scrunched my nose up in disgust and ditched a snowball that Jamie threw at my head. Are people even allowed to do that to each other? It's just disgusting. "Guys, I'm gonna take a little break. Go inside and see if your mom has any hot chocolate ready for you." I said as they bobbed their heads up and down with wide grins on their faces, turning around and running inside. I turned around on my heels, and walked to the teenagers. I started poking them on their stomachs, cheeks, arms and legs. "Do you like dat? Do you like dat I'm constantly poking you?" I said in my funny voice. I heard a slight chuckle, so I turned around and saw a girl. She looked like she was an adult. I walked upto her and waved a hand in her face, jumping up and down, and fiddling with her hair. "Can you please stop that?" she said. I looked around. No one was that close to her. "C...can you see me?" I asked. "You think I'm blind?" she asked. I smiled widely. "I am the gorgeous and beautiful Jack Frost. And you are?" I said. "Y/N." she said. "How old are you?" I asked. I was curious that she was a bit too old to believe in me. "I'm 18." she said. "Well, nice to meet you Jack, but unfortunately I have to go to work." she said as she waved walked off. "I wish that I was 18 with you..." I said softly. I think I have a crush!! But I'm not old enough for her. I wanna turn 18!!