Amnesia (Your POV)

A/N: I finally got an idea!! it popped up in my head when I came home from school and started listening to music. the song was Amnesia by 5SOS. then I thought, "Hey, why not make it work?" sorry that I've made a couple sad ones and this one's gonna be a sad one too. but the next idea I have will be happy. pinky promise =)

I thought about our last kiss. How it felt, the way you tasted.

It's been 3 days since I found out. Jack's been secretly dating Elsa. Tooth told me that they've been dating for 4 months. I absoloutely hate Jack now, but a bit of myself wanted to regret it. I miss him. I thought about our last kiss before I found out. It made me tingly, and the fireworks that never seem to go away come back whenever his cold lips touch mine. He tasted like heaven. He was just perfect. Now just thinking of him makes me wanna bawl my eyes out.

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

As soon as I found out that he's been cheating on me, I started to think that everything we had was just one big lie. All the kisses, I love you's, hugs, snuggles, dates. I even cancelled the engagement that we planned 2 months ago.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories that never can escape.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. I want to forget about Jack, so I could stop believing in him. So he doesn't bother me with all of his stupid excuses. He won't break up with Elsa. "You two deserve each other." were the last words I said to him before running off. I can't go see the other guardians, because it will just remind me of Jack. I want to forget about everything Jack and I have done together. I want to forget the way it felt to sleep next to him, I want to forget all the memories I made with Jack. I never want to get back together with that cheater.

It hurts to know you're happy and it hurts that you've moved on.

It hurts to think of him. It hurts to know he's happy without me. It hurts that he's moved on so easily. Scratch that. He never really moved on. He has Elsa. He promised me he'd never do anything bad to me. Was shatter my heart by cheating in the book of what not to do to me because he kept his promise?

Tell me this is just a dream...

Ya know, sometimes I wish this is just a dream. Please tell me this is just a bad dream. Tell me this is just a dream.

...'cause I'm really not fine at all.

A/N: just to remind you, if you request an idea I'll make it happen. I'll dedicate the chapter to you and I'll do all the work.

EXAMPLE:

Username: @LUKEY4FOREST [this is my username]

Chapter title: Invisible

Plot: the reader had a brother named Calum Hood who believes in Jack Frost, except the reader doesn't

Simples =)