Kiss me

A/N: I'm just listening to a 5SOS song called Kiss Me Kiss Me so I thought...eh I'll give it a go let's make it work

WARNING: ONE-SHOT MAY CAUSE AN EMOTIONAL FEELING

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

You, Jack and (a boy's name) were hanging out in a club. Everyone believed in Jack Frost now, and he was quite happy with that. 300 years without having a believer. Jack was taking bottles of beer, (boy's name) was hanging out with other people as well as you two, and you were as drunk as Jack was. Jack swung his arm around your shoulder and pressed his cheek against yours hardly. You had an arm around his waist, walking around with him dizzily. "Hey guys it's time to goooo-whoa what happened to you two?" (boy's name) asked as he approached your lazy figures. "Nothing happened..." you said as you rested your face on Jack's shoulder, smiling. "You guys need a bit of fresh air..." (boy's name) said. "No we don't we are perfectly fine." Jack said, his eyes closing as he raised his hands up, his arm not quite leaving your shoulder. (boy's name) rolled his eyes, and pushed you two out the front door, closing it. You pursed your lips, Jack chuckled and pushed you against the wall. He leant down until his lips were at your ear level. "Kiss me." he whispered as his lips travelled over to yours. You filled in the small gap between your lips. Jack grabbed you by your waist, and flew in the air, to your apartment window. You two climbed inside and Jack pinned you to your bed, crashing his lips against yours. He sucked and kissed your neck, and you moaned a bit loudly. His lips reached your ear level, and he said, "Jamie is asleep, you better bite back your moaning." (Yeah...Jamie is your brother) You pursed your lips, then pushed your hips forward, grinding them against his, and he let out a loud moan. You gripped the back of his neck and moved his head down, your lips at his ear level. "My little brother is asleep, Jack. Control your moaning." He smirked and connected his lips with yours again.

A/N: sorry if it sucks or...if I made you uncomfortable SOOOO SO SORRY