This has to be a bad dream...or a nightmare...

A/N: this might be a little sad plus this is based on the song Maps by Maroon 5

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

((JACK IS NOW BELIEVED IN BY EVERYONE))

"Where is y/n l/n? Where is she?? I need to see her where is she?!" Jack yelled at the nurse. "She's somewhere in the emergeny rooms." a nurse replied as Jack rushed passed doctors and other people, looking in the rooms to find the one you were captive in. He finally found the room and barged in. "How is she??" Jack asked quickly, in an impatient and worried tone. Then a machine started beeping really fast. Then it stopped, a straight, green line on the machine. "What happened?? Keep your hands away from me!! Y/N!!!!" Jack yelled as he tried to push the doctors - who are trying their very best to push Jack out - to be by your side. The doctors trying to help you, tried that electrical thing (got no idea what it's called =P) to get your heartbeat going again, but it didn't work. The doctors managed to get Jack out, when his heart shattered.

** FLASHBACK **

You were deciding on a dress to wear for the party you were going to with Jack tonight. "This one?" you asked as you held up a blue dress that went down to your mid thighs, with dark blue sequins on it. "Or this one?" You held up a strappless black dress with a red ribbon around the waistline, with a type of see-through fabric at the top, on the inside of the dress, but seeable. "The second one." Jack said. "You can wear the other one now." Jack smiled as you walked back into the closet, and he got a good sight of your panties when you did. You came back out, and he spread one arm out, letting you snuggle up to him as you watched The Big Bang Theory.

You two walked in the house with linked arms, which soon broke with you running over to your friends and dancing with them. Jack smiled and watched your hips swaying. You smirked, and some of Jack's mates dragged him into the 'drinking room'. Jack saw his ex, Elsa, and hugged her gently, before she poured some of the alcohol she was drinking in a cup, then handing it to Jack. There wasn't much in there, because it was very strong. Once he finished, Elsa poured more into it. "Not too much not too much..." Elsa stopped pouring, and Jack gulped it down. Then he felt a little light headed, and quite dizzy. Elsa ran a hand down his cheek. She pulled him into another room and cupped his cheeks, Jack's hands were on her hips. Elsa leaned forward and pecked his lips, and just when she pulled apart, you were watching, disgust and pain in your eyes. You run out of the house, not caring about Jack's excuses. One of his mates walked out and ran after you, when his hands touched your shoulders, you turned around and pushed him, screaming, "GET LOST!!!!!!!" and as soon you turned around...CRASH!!!! You were hit by a car and you landed on hard road, cracking your head open, and bleeding non-stop. Then everything went black.

** BACK TO REALITY **

Jack screamed as he sat up. "Where am I?!" he looked around, and saw all the guardians beside him, and he was in his room. "Where's y/n?" he asked. "Jack, don't you remember?" Tooth asked. "Mate, she's gone. Died in a car crash last night." Bunny said as he looked down. "She was like a sister to me..." Bunny said quietly. "This has to be a bad dream...or a nightmare..." Jack trailed off.

Jack's POV

To be a guardian, you have to die protecting someone, really. But y/n didn't save anyone. She's gone...forever...