Good Girls are Bad Girls that haven't been caught

A/N: here's another one-shot!! =D if you girls are fans Ashton Irwin, please check out my story Devil (Ashton Irwin fanfic). it's reader insert!! and can you please check out my Harry Styles fanfic? I'm not that big of a fan of 1D but I was bored and 1D's new song Steal My Girl was the first thing that popped in my head. also if you liked my other story Sparkmates (Jack Frost x Reader x Hiccup) a new chapter has arrived!! thanks for the 2K reads!! thanks for the 2.4K reads on Sparkmates (Jack Frost x Reader x Hiccup)!! jeez that's a long author's note =P

((EVERYONE BELIEVES IN JACK))

"Here's the key to the library." the librarian, Mrs Payne said to you as she gave you a key and a hug. You two are tight yo. "Stay here as long as you like, but not that long. It will be midnight within a few hours." And with that, Mrs Payne left. As soon as that front door shut, you smirked and opened the secret drawer near the bookshelf, and pulled out your skateboard. You walked out through the back door and ran to the skate park nearby. Your skateboard had this purple outline that glowed in the dark, and you loved it. You skated down the ramp and did a few tricks here and there. "Nicely done (Y/N)!!" a familiar male voice said. You turned around and saw your amazing boyfriend, Calum Hood. (MIDDLE OF CHAPTER A/N: Calum is pronounced Cal-um) "Thanks. I try." you said and he chuckled. He skated over to you and kissed your cheek softly. He pulled you into a hug, and you stayed there for a bit; your head was resting against Calum's chest and his head rested on yours. "Oh (Y/N) I wanted you to meet someone." Cal said, still cuddling you. "Oh yeah? Who is it?" you asked, looking up at him. "Hey Jack!!" Cal called. Not long after, a tall person - almost as tall as Calum - walked up to you two. The person took off his/her hoodie off, and what was revealed a familiar face. You smirked. "Well well well, if it isn't Jack Frost." you said. "If it isn't the school's bookworm." he smirked. "Easy there, frostbite. I got moves." "Prove it." You smiled as you ran and jumped onto your skateboard. You did some of your best tricks on the half-pipe, yelling, "Don't you dare look up my skirt, frostbite!!" "What about him?" he pointed to Calum, and you shrugged. "He'll enjoy the view." you winked at him. "I'm sure I would too!!" Jack yelled. "Oh shut up." you said as you skated back to the boys. "You're a good girl. You wouldn't do all those things that you just did, Snowflake." Jack said to you. "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught, frostie." You smirked, grabbing Calum's hand and skating off with him.

END OF CHAPTER A/N: the skateboard is what your skateboard looks like and the video is what the chapter is based on :-)