Sexual (part 1)

A/N: I'm really sorry if this makes you uncomfortable =(

WARNING: RATED PG-15 - M

You and your bestie, Jack, were flying around together in Burgees, laughing and talking about random things. Once you guys decided to take a break, you two sat on a big branch on a huge tree in the park; you played with Jack's staff and he was staring at you weirdly. "Y/n, why are you so damn sexy?" he asks, which made you blush lightly and smile. "Because I am." You both jump off the branch and started walking. You gave him his staff, and he used it to drag you to his body; your back resting on his chest and his stomach. "I want you. I want your body." he said as his hands roamed your body, sliding his hands down your sides, slowing down at each curve. You smiled and closed your eyes, your hands over his hands, guiding him. His hands rubbed your torso smoothly, his head resting on your shoulder. At the moment, you two didn't care that you two weren't going out. "I want this, badly." he said as he rested his hands on your breasts, you blushed a dark shade of pink. He started to kiss your neck lightly. This soon turned into a more eager kiss; he stared licking and biting your neck. "I wanna kiss those lips of yours." he mumbled then resumed kissing your neck. "What's stopping ya?" you asked as you smiled. He spun you around and crashed his lips onto yours. He grabbed your hips and pulled them against his own, moving his hips back and forth, colliding them with yours. A low moan escaped your lips. He leaned down so his lips were at your ear level. "I love your hips." He kissed your jaw before saying, "Want me to prove it?" He winked and you said, "Yes please." He smirked.

A/N: again sorry if I made you uncomfortable