› 20

"jeonginieee." jisung jumped off his bed,

"yes?" the younger replied, pausing his game on his phone.

"have you seen seungmin?" jisung asks the maknae. jeongin nodded and pointed at the door,

"yeah, i think he's in the living room with hyunjin-hyung." jeongin watched as jisung fixed his own hair quickly.

"okay thanks." jisung hurriedly went out of the room, leaving the maknae confused.

"what's up with him.." jeongin shrugged then unpauses his game, continuing it.

"seungmin! seungmin, where are you!" jisung yelled when he didn't spotted seungmin in the living room.

"holy jisoos, jisung. my meme almost came to life because of you!" felix was startled by the sudden yell.

"sorry, have you seen seungmin?" jisung asks,

"we're like in one house, jisung. what do you want from him?" chan cocked his eyebrow at the sixth member.

"he's good at taking pictures right?" jisung persistently asked as woojin nodded,

"yeah, and he's in the kitchen with hyunjin and minho." woojin informed. in a matter of seconds, jisung was gone.

"what." changbin blinked and shrugged, continued on watching we bare bears.

"seungmin? seungmin?" jisung called out, entering the kitchen and breathing out in relief when he saw seungmin eating something with hyunjin.

"yeah?" seungmin asks, crunching down on a potato chip.

"here, quick. snap me a photo." jisung handed seungmin his phone after clicking the camera app.

"wait, i'm still eatin--" seungmin was complaining but then jisung shoved multiple chips on his mouth. seungmin almost choked, glaring at jisung.

"there, you ate much. now, capture me some good photo."

jisung posed for the picture as seungmin rolled his eyes. hyunjin laughed and minho watched them, ignoring the burning fried egg.