› 41

loud music intro blasted throughout the whole place as yeisha bit her lower lip, staring at her own reflection on the bathroom's full view mirror.

"shit, it's starting." she cursed under her breath, exhaling harshly before shutting her eyes.

"calm down, this is it. you're going to see them, you're going to see han jisung, your life." she told herself as an image of han jisung smiling popped inside her mind. she felt her heartbeat slowly becoming normal as she breathed out slowly.

"i got this. let's get it." she smiled on her own reflection, carrying her small bag over her shoulder and exiting the bathroom.

"about time." a man spoke up, leaning on the wall with his eyes close. his black mask covering half of his face and his deep blue hair shined.

"wha--" yeisha was quick to recognize the man before her.

"han..jisung?" she whispered. the said man stood straight and opened his eyes, his grayish blue orbs staring at her's.

"oh my." yeisha blinked. asking herself if this was true or not because her idol, her ultimate bias, is walking towards her. right. now.

yes. he's coming up to her.

"wrong." han jisung waved his finger, stopping infront of the girl.

"it's me, fanboy." he brought his mask down and smiled at her.

yeisha felt his heart leapt out of her ribcage. she didn't even realize that she was holding back her breath.

"wha?" she breathed out,  her eyes trying to fixate on his.

"are you calm now? are you ready for your first concert?" jisung smiled at her again, his eyes slightly twinkling.

yeisha only nodded and gulped,

"are you really my--i mean, fanboy?" yeisha tilted her head to the side as jisung nodded.

jisung leaned in her ear and what he whispered made yeisha's eyes go wide,

"the concert is starting, i saved your seat on the front row. go now."