› 53

"welp, that was cool."

jisung said as minho stood up to turn on the lights.

"yeah." yeisha agreed, still watching the screen that shows the casts.

"cool? i was so scared!" felix yelled, changbin who was beside him, chuckled.

"yeah, especially the part when valak came on the screen." changbin commented, felix glared at him.

"'i will protect you', my ass. you were so scared too!" felix rolled his eyes at changbin while the said male denied.

"yeah but honestly, jisung and yeisha looked like a couple right now." minho smirked as yeisha realized their position at the moment.

jisung has his arm wrapped around yeisha, keeping her close because she was slightly scared. yeisha leaning on jisung's chest with her legs tangled with him. ironically, the both of them were unaware yet comfortable with their position.

"oh, right." yeisha awkwardly moved away as the other three chuckled.

"sorry." jisung retracted his arm as yeisha gave him a smile.

"it's okay." yeisha waved her hand, dismissing it.

"but you guys actually would make a cute couple." felix muttered, changbin agreeing with him.

"we won't, we're just friends." jisung firmly disagreed, taking the remote in his hand and opening another movie.

minho looked over at yeisha as the female hid her heartache with a smile.