F A N G I R L

author's note + fun facts and confession

a u t h o r

AT LAST, I MANAGED TO FINISH THIS BOOK! *throws confetti*

oh boy, was this a rollercoaster. whew, that wasn't the ending i was expecting but i wrote it anyways :3

the ending was supposed to be a full-blown angst, that was my original plan.

fun fact:
yeisha is my name.

sksksksksks, sorry not sorry! why did I use my name? the reason was the only person who calls me that was my mom. I cherished it and treasured it, promised myself that I will only acknowledge it if it is mom who's calling me by that name.

but, also, I yearn to be called like that again so I decided that I'll have another person to call me that. and that will be myyyy special someone!

yes, it is jisung sksksksks

anyways, another fun fact is the most obvious thing you can ever tell; han jisung is my bias!

having a bias doesn't mean you're only focusing on them. not having a bias and having a bias is exactly the same. you can still stan the whole group while having your bias, the same as not having a bias.

well, it's straykids, you won't survive a day without getting biaswrecked by the other members *shrugs*

SEUNGMIN GET OUTTA THE BUILDING, I NEED TO FOCUS!

well ahem, anyways.

the original plan was to finish the story with only 40 chapters. it'll end in an full-blown angst wherein yeisha and jisung, also minho, won't get a happy ending.

yes, I know that it's too cruel but blame the author- not me! *tries to find the real author of the book* it is certainly not me, i Sw3aR.

anyways, we've gotten so faaaar! finally, I can focus more in my other stories.

Fangirl has been really my favorite, next is district 9 skskks and say you won't let go! but looks like something is gonna hunt down my story list as I have another story in mind!

future story will be titled as UNVEIL! it'll be a jisung x *secret name* and chan x *secret name*

of course, I'd still be with my bff Asadreamcatcher forever and always! actually, I put up a secret name chuchu because we haven't thought of a name skskksks. but!! we'll figure that out soon!

anyways, go and follow her : ( read her golden stories too and be excited with me! I won't give up is a bang cham x reader, you'll like it!

anywayyy, about fangirl. I don't think that this book will get a sequel, I never planned it to have one but! I might do a  special chapter or two : )

we'll see about that ; ))

lalalala, moving onnnnn, I hope you enjoyed fangirl even though it is not that great. I'll start editing this after I edit 4419!

any further updates will be posted in my board, stay tuned!

alright, this is the end,
T H A N K
Y O U
F O R
S T A Y I N G
W I T H
M E
U N T I L
T H I S
C H A P T E R !♡

see you all in my other stories!