› 36

yeisha woke up to the sound of her doorbell ringing. she lazily stood up and got off from her bed, walking slowly down the hallway to the front door.

she yawned before opening the door, rubbing her eyes gently.

"hello." a voice spoke up,

"someone delivered this box to this address." a light blue box was being held by the man.

"for me?" yeisha groggily spoke, pointing at herself.

"yes." the man chuckled at the still half-asleep girl.

"ah, thank you very much." the girl got the box from the man's hands and bowed.

"have fun at the concert." the man whispered and yeisha straightened up.

"oh thank you." she smiled, staring at the man.

he was dressed in all black, with a black face mask and a black cap. dressed to odd for a delivery boy.

"say, i haven't seen you before. are you a new delivery boy?" the lass tilted her head to the side, causing the man to laugh.

"no, i personally delivered this for you." he replied while stiffling a laugh.

"oh, you seemed familiar. but i can say that i haven't met you before. but you're really familiar, your voice and your laugh." the female mumbled to herself.

"i'll get going." the man waved at the girl and stepped back, going inside a black car.

too odd for a delivery boy.

"bye.." yeisha waved as the car drove off, she entered her house again and closed the door.

"i'll open this later." she said and entered her room once more, jumping on her bed and drifting off to sleeo with the box beside her.