› 44

silence fell upon the three of us as i awkwardly fumbled with my fingers, nervousness creeping inside me.

well, who wouldn't feel this way when their bias and bias wrecker is infront of them? surely not me.

"so, you guys plan on playing with your fingers the whole time?" minho's husky voice spoke up, i feel myself fainting.

"jisung, you pussy. talk to her. you were too excited back then and now you're being shy like a fucking high school girl?" i didn't expect minho's tongue to be sharp like that but i chuckled at his remark.

"yah, hyung." jisung snapped his head to minho, clearly offended. i chuckled and cleared my throat.

"so, you're really stray.fanboy?" i asked, he nodded and smiled after.

oh my, kokoro!

"but how?" my brows slightly furrowed in confusion, probably using all my last brain cells to figure it out.

"all of us has a uhm, fake account i guess? to check on the stays." he nodded, his explanation was slightly messy but understandable.

"oh." i nodded in realization.

"the others too?" he nodded once again.

"i have one, add me. it's triplecats." minho spoke up, smiling.

"he has three cats that's why, that's his name." jisung informed, laughing.

i chuckled as minho glared at jisung. and from there, the wall of awkwardness shattered.