› 61

on the other side, jisung sat on the swivel chair as felix, hyunjin, seungmin and jeongin pestered him with questions and teases him.

"hyung, just admit it. you like her." jeongin adviced, flipping the book he was 'reading'.

"yeisha's a great girl, i'm surprised when i found out that she doesn't have a boyfriend." hyunjin commented, showing his phone screen where his conversation with the said girl was displayed. it shows that he asked her if she has a boyfriend and she answered that she doesn't have one.

"wouldn't be surprised if she got one soon." seungmin shrugged, leaning on the bed.

"yeah, jisung. you should stop ignoring her and go confess mate." felix yawned, sitting up.

"yeah, before it's too late." jeongin agreed, the others nodding their heads.

"i told you guys, i don't." jisung frustratedly denied, turning to face tje other four boys. "besides, why are you all here?"

"we wanted to hangout, our '2000 liners' quality time." hyunjin shrugged, jeongin humming and putting his book down.

"or maybe we wanted to tell your coward ass to stop ignoring yeisha and go confess, you shitbag." seungmin rolled his eyes at jisung as felix rushed to jeongin's side and covered his ears.

"stop cursing, my child is here!" felix exaggeratingly screeched.

"jeongin's not a fucking child, so shut up yongbok." seungmin spat as felix glared at him for calling him by his hated korean name.

"yeah, hyung. fuck you." jeongin curses at felix. the said male fake-gasped and covered his mouth with his hand.

"oh my god! we're too young to do that but maybe later, jeonginnie." felix winked at the youngest boy as jeongin pushed him away with an 'eww'.

"felix, what the fuck." hyunjin scrunched his face in disgust as felix sat on the bed and faked a hurt expression.

"y'all are judging me, i am hurt." felix fake-cried on the mattress as jisung shook his head.

"but seriously, jisung stop being an ass and talk to her." hyunjin went back to the topic as jisung sighed, getting frustrated and irritated.

"how many times do i have to tell you, i don't have any feelings for her so why should i confess?" jisung said.

"lies." seungmin scoffed.

"why you always lying~" felix mimicked chan.

"quit it, hyung." jeongin frowned as hyunjin only shook his head at jisung.

"if you don't confess to her then i will." hyunjin joked but jisung remembered minho's words.

"i like her, jisung. and if you won't confess then i will."

jisung felt a twisting knot on his stomach as he tried to forget the memory.

"yeah, me too. if you don't tell her that you like her then i'll date he--"

"i don't like her! i don't like yeisha and i will never like her!" jisung stood up, yelling frustratedly.

the room fell silent, not because of what jisung had said.

but because of the girl that was stunned outside the open door with her gaze frozen on one only person.

"jisung.."

-

yep, it's going down.