› 71

[ jisung ]

"what?"

chan asked, arching his brow. i inhaled and pointed at my chest.

"it hurts, hyung. so much." i muttered, looking down at my hands. 

"why does it hurt?" chan asks, sitting down on the chair. i shook my head and answered,

"i don't know.."

"so, do you like her?" i flinched at the question. why are they always asking that? i already said that i don't..

or do i?

"i don't.." i murmured, feeling somewhat small as chan stared me down.

"are you sure?"

yes.

but the opposite word came out of my mouth, almost instinctively.

"no.." i immediately answered, voice trailing off.

"why not?" chan persisted, i shook my head.

"i don't know?.." i answered truthfully, in this moment i really don't know.

"hmm, then explain to me what do you feel about her." chan smiled, i tilted my head a little.

"my feelings for her?" i asked, he nodded.

"yeah, something like that. or how do you feel whenever you're with her, or whenever you talk to her or whenever someone talks to her or something." chan explained further, i slowly nodded.

"ohh, like that.." i blinked, not knowing where to start.

"do i start from the feeling i felt when i first chatted her? or do i start from that moment when we meet each other personally?" i tilted my head as chan visibly facepalmed.

"start wherever, just tell me." he shrugged, i nodded.

"well, first, uhm..yeisha, is really cute. and nice, she's also thoughtful and it doesn't seems like it but she's very matured. she's also ideal, but she can't cook." i chuckled at my last sentence and continued,

"she's really cute whenever she gets a little excited on a certain topic. she always speaks on soft voice and she's really sweet. though, sometimes, i don't like it when she or someone talks to her other than me." i frowned,

"but i think i wasn't jealous? i don't know..all i know is i'm not inlove." i scratched my head.

"geez, you're hopeless." chan sighed, shaking his head.

"what?" i creased my brows at him as he stood up.

"yes, you're not inlove with her, jisung." chan grinned as my shoulders unknowingly slumped down.

"you're totally whipped."