› 22

"who would've love aliens?"

jisung turned to jeongin who was once again, peeking over his shoulder.

"yeah, i was also wondering--wait why are you reading our conversation?" jisung quickly turned off his phone and jeongin chuckled.

"i mean, i love my bundles. maybe it was the same as her?"

"you too, minho-hyung?!" jisung facepalmed as minho sheepishly grinned at him.

"oh you didn't know?" minho stared at jisung,

"what do you mean i didn't know?!" jisung freaked out then stood up, pointing a finger at minho accusingly.

"don't tell me, you've been peeking at all our conversations?!" jisung accused, minho just blinked.

"yeah, i read all of them." minho replied.

jisung's soul seem to left him, he dropped to the floor and facepalmed.

"what is privacy?" jisung asked himself which caused jeongin to chuckle.

"wait, what do you mean by you read all of them?" jisung asked minho again.

"i'm not around you everytime, so how.."

"whenever you're asleep, i read them." jisung's shoulders dropped at minho's response. jeongin laughed loudly, chan entered the room.

"but my phone has a passcode.." jisung trailed off,

"i knew your passcode, it was cheesecakes." minho muttered innocently.

"what." jisung stared at him blankly.

the two stared at each other with their minds blank as chan went over jeongin,

"what's happening here?" chan whispered to the youngest,

"jisung's girl." jeongin whispered back, almost snickering.

"oh, that han yeisha." chan chuckled and they watched as jisung deeply sighed.