Harry Potter AU pt. 2

Angie had managed to afford a bottle of fire whiskey, knowing it was Eileen's favorite, and set it on the table with a few glasses.

Three hours in....

And people were wasted.

Angie and Adam were kissing passionately in the corner, while a dramatically more sober Alex was sitting quietly chatting with Rob.

Chance was sitting next to the fire, playing a game of solitaire as he was a bit done with partying.

Sky, Brea, Tim, Eileen, and Austin, however.....

Welp.

Brea had brought a music player from her dorm, and they were dancing along to anything that came on.

Eventually, a ballad came on, so the five decided it was time for a break.

They sat on the little couch they had brought in, and a tipsy Skylar sprawled across all four.

"Skylar's half cat confirmed." Tim hiccuped.

"Meow." She added for emphasis, making them all laugh.

She resituated, ending up in Eileen's lap.

"You're heavy." Eileen huffed.

"You're fine." Sky waved off.

**

The next morning, Chance woke up a little before dawn.

He grumbled, finding his wand and going around waking up the others.

"Noooo, it's too earlyyyy." Eileen whined as she snuggled into Alex's chest.

She had fallen asleep in his lap, his arms wrapped tightly around her.

Chance rolled his eyes, pulling her to her feet.

She got a headache immediately, the room spinning.

"Ugh..." She groaned.

"You were the one who insisted on Fire whiskey." Alex chirped as he stood up. He had drank butter beer, but not so much that he had a hangover.

Chance continued, walking around and waking up the heavily hungover people.

When he went to wake up Sky, he audibly cooed.

She was laying on the couch, Austins head in her lap, her hand interwoven with his red hair, the other lazily lain across his back.

"Awwww, that's the cutest thing!" Alex cooed.

"I'm gonna enjoy waking Sky up." Eileen giggled darkly.

"Aren't you gonna wake up Austin too?"

"Shhhhh."

Eileen kneeled next to the couch, poking Skys face.

"Igh, what the-" Sky groaned, swatting Eileen's hand out of her face.

As soon as Sky realized their position, she blushed a dark crimson.

"What did you two do last night after we fell asleep?" Rob asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sky narrowed her eyes.

"Nothing."

"'nothing' does not lead to... this." Angie said, gesturing to the two.

"Fine. We talked, you nosy idiots." Sky grumbled, before shaking Austin awake.

"Five more minutes, babe..." He murmured.

"You, ma'am, have been outed." Tim smirked.

**