AVATAR - THE LAST AIRBENDER

Tim - Fire bender
Austin - Fire bender
Rob - Earth bender
Chance - Water bender
Adam - Air bender

Sky - Water bender
Alex - Water bender
Angie - Air bender
Brea - Fire bender
Eileen - Earth bender

**

"C'mon, this way!" Tim urged the group.

Currently, they were running from a group of Fire Nation soldiers along a mountain ridge.

"Earth benders? A tunnel perhaps?" Sky suggested meekly as she heard the soldiers stomping and yelling.

"We're gonna be fine, Sky." Alex assured as the two earth benders got into their stances.

As they used their powers, a small cavern started to form, and the rest of the group hid inside.

Eileen stood in front, just behind the ridge, and stomped.

The rock shot up, closing them off from the soldiers.

It was dark, and the three fire benders present lit small flames in their hands for light.

"How'd they find us?" Angie hissed.

"Someone from the village must have snitched for a few extra coins." Adam seethed.

The rest held a collective sigh, before quieting down as they heard the soldiers storm past.

"We have to find them! Check by the river!"

Eileen growled lowly. They weren't animals to be hunted. They were people. Why couldn't the Fire Nation see that?

"We have to find a new place to hide." Chance said, his brow furrowed as he looked at the ground.

"Another normal village is a no go. They hate benders." Austin said, bouncing the flame in his hands.

"We can't go back to Ba Sing See either, and none of the water tribes would be open to this many varieties of bending." Brea added glumly.

"The mountains is our best bet. We'll find a place and survive on our own." Tim decided.

"On our own? What do you mean?" Rob asked.

"He means no other contact besides the necessary. If we want to survive and protect each other, we have to hide." Angie said sharply, the air bender having just about come to her wits end.

"Ange, it's gonna be fine." Adam assured, resting a hand on her shoulder."

"That's what you said the last time." Austin snapped.

"Yeah, but now I mean it. If we seclude ourselves, they can't come after us. We're a powerful group. We have every bender multiplied by two or three." Adam said, glaring at the red head.

"But that isn't living." Sky said. "That's surviving."

"That's what we need to do right now." Tim said sternly.

"Sky, we just need to hide until this blows over... Then we can be normal again, okay?" Alex assured, hugging his small friend.

"Okay..." She relented.

**

A few hours had passed, and they no longer heard the footsteps and shouting of soldiers.

Rob and Eileen couldn't sense any other life forms, besides the occasional platypus-bear.

So, the rest crossed their fingers as the Earth Benders lowered the stone.

Nothing.

"That's a relief." Austin sighed as made his way out.