Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Once we enter the Lovers' Package, the clerk - a young man with purple hair and multiple piercings - calls out to ask if we need help finding anything.

"Nothing in particular," I answer, then say more softly to Christian,"It's overwhelming for me too."

He examines a shelf of vibrators, then moves on to a display of cuffs, picking up a few to test their weight in his hands.

In the beginning, José and I talked about things we thought sounded fun. We even spent time poring over websites, buying cheap products from China with our limited student funds. Later on, of course, he didn't accept any input from me. He claimed that he knew what I needed, and I trusted his judgment. A lot of it I did enjoy... the flogger with the beaded ends, the little 'red riding crop,' and the fur mitt. But then the implements got harsher over time, the látigo

whip and the caña cane being responsible for the majority of the marks on my back.

Hopefully, as the Dominant, Christian will eventually select and purchase what we need. So, I follow behind his as he explores the rest of the store, making hints when I see something I like. It's like the childhood game of hot and cold, where I make a little hum of appreciation when his eyes or hands land on certain items. Eventually, we ended up with an egg-shaped vibrator with 21 settings for her pleasure!, a braided riding crop, fur-lined leather cuffs, and a 3-pack of silk blindfolds.

=/=/=/=

I crested the top of the ridge first, coming out into a large clearing. The area had been clear cut, maybe five years ago, and there were small saplings growing among the carnage of ancient trees. "I'm never using paper again," I proclaim, leaning over with my hands on my knees to catch my breath.

Christian comes to a stop beside me and laughs. "You're planning to be a teacher, right?"

Smartass. I decide to ignore him and ask, "How's the knee feeling?"

"Good as new. My lungs, though... whew!"

"I hear you there. We're both out of shape, but we'll get there."

We poke around the clearing a little, finding a patch of black raspberries. The fruit is sweet and warm from the sunshine, and we eat our fill.

Back at the shed, I eye the bright pink Lovers' Package bags that we placed in one corner after arriving home from shopping. I look from the bags to Christian and quirk an eyebrow. I'm ready when you are.

"Showers first. I'm pretty ripe after that forced march," he teases.

"Fine. We'll get clean... and then we'll get dirty."

=/=/=/=

This time, I don't give Christian any instructions before beginning the scene. I shower first, and after I get out, I braid my hair and slide on a pair of black lace panties. And then I go kneel by the foot of the bed, facing away from the bathroom door, palms up. And I wait, letting my breathing level out, just listening to the sound of the shower running.

I hear the water turn off and then the bathroom door open. I hear a sharp intake of breath as he notices me, but I don't move. I just wait, looking down at the tops of my thighs. Wait for him to come to me.

He shuffles around softly, and I hear a dresser drawer open and close, the rustle of a plastic bag.

"Anastasia, I'm going to blindfold you now," he says softly. Anastasia... I like it. I realize that it's nice change from mi amor. It seemed so sweet and personal at first, especially since he called me that when we were still just friends. But I never want to be called that name again.