°•Chapter 2: Another fight•°

Mina's POV
We bought some foods and went to our table. We were just talking with some stuffs.

"So how is class?" I asked

"Boring and not good as always. Nothing changed everytime we go to class." Tzuyu said boredly

"I swear if I really saw those boys, I will punched them to death." Jennie said and we laughed

"Hey unnie, don't do it by yourself let me help you." Lisa said and we laughed again

"Hey don't do that, it's bad. Even though they always do that to us, they don't need to get killed just to stop them." Tzuyu said

"No one should know that we are gangsters, popularity will just increase and we know that we don't like too muck of attention." Rosé said and they nodded.

Yes you read it right, we are gangsters. We kept it a secret and whenever Rosé and Tzuyu get bullied, they would never show their identity. That's how clever they are to hide their identity.

"How about you guys, how's class?" Lisa asked

"Just fine, and slightly boring." Sana said

"Your class is better than ours, no one will bully you three, I wish that we are in that class too." Rosé said while pouting and we chuckled

"Oh hyung look who's here, the two idiots." Bambam said and chuckled. I can see the girls' blood, boiling because of anger.

"Don't call them idiot, jerkhead!" Lisa said and they bursted out laughing.

"Poor Lisa, I pity you being friends with idiots. And by the way we are not jerkheads, they are." Mark said and smirked. Rosé's blood is boiling badly and she stood up from her chair.

"What's your f*cking problem with us?! Why do you always go near us just to bully us. We are hear to eat not to start a fight so if I were you two, stay away from us if you so, you'll regret what you have been doing to us." Rosé said bravely but she just recieved laughter from the crowd and Mark and Bambam.

"So brave aye, and maybe you'll regret for shouting at us." Mark smirked and he grabbed Sana's juice then he spilled the juice at Rosé.

Everyone gasped to what Mark did and they were caught on camera by other students. My phone buzzed and someone already posed a video of it. What the!?

The caption says 'Mark and Rosé fighting at the cafeteria.'

And I read negative and positive comments, some of it says:
'Mark is handsome but mean, there is no way that I would like a person like him.'

'That Rosé girl is strong enough to shout at Mark  he deserves it.'

'I'm proud that Mark did that to her, she deserves it.'

'What kind of girl is she? So pathetic, she's shouting at Mark just to get some attention, what a fool.'

Rosé grabbed her bag and walked away from the laughing crowd. I saw Yugyeom following her but stopped.

"Stop following her Yugyeom!" Bambam shouted and he just sighed and obeyed his hyungs. He is not the Yugyeom that we know anymore, the one who is teasing his hyungs but now it seems the opposite way around. He is now obeying his hyungs, well they are his hyungs anyway.

We stood up from our table and followed Rosé at tye comfort room. She was infront of the mirror fixing herself and I can tell she is really is mad. Who wouldn't be? After what Mark did to her and quickly posted it in social media. To be honest, a few minutes or hours, it will go viral.