°•Chapter 14: Loss•°

".........."

"Sehun just speak who the f*ck is dead!" Baekhyun hyung yelled trying not to tear up.

Irene, Joy and Seulgi is almost tearing up and Wendy is beside me and Kyungsoo asking me and Yeri what happened.

".............

"Chanyeol is DEAD!!!" I sobbed and everyone started to cry.

Wendy kneeled and cried harder knowing that her boyfriend died and Yeri is comforting her.

"Should we t-tell R-rosé?" Yeri asked

"I don't k-know." Kyungsoo said

"Call her. Tell her to open the tv and let her witness what happen." Suho said

"But what if she is on a vacation? She might get disturbed because of the news." Irene said and Suho hyung said, "We can't hide this from h-her, she well might cry, but her is her brother."

They nodded and Yeri called Jennie.

Mark's POV
We were just here at the living room of our hotel watching tv and a sudden phone call was heard.

"It's mine, sorry." Jennie said and we looked at her.

"Who is it unnie?" Lisa asked

"It's...... Yeri? I barely got phone calls from her." Jennie said and she answered it.

*phone call*
Jennie: Yeobusoyeo?

Yeri: U-unnie, is R-rosé there?

Jennie: Why are you crying?

Yeri: Unnie please put this on speaker Rosé unnie has to know something.

Jenni: Okay *responds worriedly*

*puts on speaker*

Rosé: Yeri why are you crying?

Yeri: Rosé unnie you n-need to come h-home. *sobs*

Rosé: Waeyo what happened? Please tell me why are you crying.

Yeri: Ch-chanyeol oppa........*sobs*........ he's d-dead.

Rosé: E-what are you talking about Yeri, this is not true. *tries not to cry and responded weakly*

Yeri: Watch the news.

*quickly put it on the news channel.*

*call ended*

"Breaking news, a man who had a huge car accident after being shot by men in black inside the car while driving. He is said to be the one and most famous secret agent, Park Chanyeol. Police officers are still inspecting the case and the CCTV cameras for further information. This is Sandara Park, good afternoon everyone."

Rosé stood there and drops the phone and weakens. She is now tearing up and she shouted, "Ahhh!!!"

Then she cried and I went near her and rubbed her back. She sobbed hardly and kneels down as I guided her.

"I-I can't believe t-that h-he's d-d-dead!!" Rosé sobbed as she cried so hard. The other members were crying especially the girls and of course me.

He's been my brother, after allt his years, I have been guilty that he haven't knew that I an the one who accidentally killed their parents.

"He w-was the only 0-person who i-is t-there f-for m-m-me, when o-our p-parents d-died. I-I h-have n-no more f-family l-l-left! Ahhhhh!!!!" She shouted and the girls cried even more

"Don't worry Rosé, were here." I hugged her and she leaned on my chest and cried and hugged her then I kissed her forehead.

I saw Yugyeom from back the of Jennie and Jaebum quietly sitting there while wiping his tears, seriously and jealously looking at me and Rosé.

"We need to pack our things now." Jaebum said and Jennie nodded as he let go of Jennie while hugging her.

"Mina and I will pack your things for the two of you." Jinyoung said and I nodded.

Rosé is still at my chest sobbing and crying.

"Shh, calm down a little Chipmunk." I rubbed her back and she calms a little.

"Rosé?"

"Ne?"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her

"What is it?" She asked as she rubbed her tears and faced me.

"C-could you give me a chance to be your boyfriend?" I asked nervously and she froze while she was still sobbing.

"I don't know Mark, maybe? Let me think about it." She smiled a little and I nodded and smiled a bit.

The others packed their things and Rosé stood up from the couch and went to the counter to fdrink some water and after she washed the glass and Yugyeom suddenly approached her.

"Rosé, kaja?" Then he lend out his hand and she just smiled a bit but I think she was heaitating to grab his hand but she looks at me. She just smiled and excused herself that she will be doing something and he just nodded in response.

But what surprises me is that she just approached me and Mina and Jinyoung came from downstairs.

"Hyung, we're done fixing your things." Jinyoung said and we nodded

"Gomawa Mina and Jinyoung." Rosé thanked them boh and then Mina puts her hand on Rosé's shoulder.

"We are deeply respinsive to your brother's death, condolence." Rosé smiled weakly and thanked her.

We fixed ourselves and I head towards the car then I suddenly asked.

"Mind if you stay with at the car?" I asked Rosé

"I don't mind." She said and I told Jinyoung to switch places with Rosé. When we went here he is with me here in the car.

While we were on our trip. It was only 15 minutes and we have 45 minutes left to arrive at our house.

I took a glance at my right side and I saw her leaning at the window as she watches the view.

I stopped at the nearest gas station and she looks at me confused. I went out of the car and ran to the convenient store and bought 2 sodas and water and some chips and bread. I paid them all and ran back to the car holding a paper bag on my hand.

I went inside the car and handed her the paper bag.

"What's this?" She opened the paper bag and she saw food, she looked at me and I smiled at her.

"I know your hungry so I bought you some foods until we arrived there." I said and she smiled and thanked me, she grabbed the Pringles pack and started munching it like a Chipmunk.

"You want some?" She asked

"Uh, yeah but I can't srop looking at the road. Maybe I'll eat later." I said and she grabbed a Pringke from the container and she tried to feed me.

I glanced at her and she said shyly, "I guess I will just have to feed you."

We smiled and I ate the Pringle that she gave.