°•Chapter 11: Outing•°

"Oh that's my phone," Mina said and she saw Mr. Jung calling so she putted it on screen.

On call
Mr. Jung, Mr. Kim: Hi boys and girls,

Mr. Kim: Good job on your mission.

Yugyeom: Why did you called sir?

Mr. Jung: Oh and about that, we would like to inform you guys that you will be having a 1 week outing. Just to get closer and to know each other better, so better pack up your bags and get ready for your we will be there in 10 minutes to give you extra weapons and upgraded things.

Both: Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim, signing off

*call ended*

We hurriedly packed our things into our bags and changed our clothes, after 10 minutes Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim arrived with our weapons and things incase someone or a group of people might attack us.

"Here you go girls." Mr. Jung handed us our weapons

"And these are for the boys." Then Mr. Kim handed their weapons and also gave Youngjae his laptop. Well it's his laptop, it was just upgraded and I can tell that he was amazed.

They quickly got out of our house and they said that they are in a hurry.

We stepped outside of the house and shocked to see a bus, a car and a medium-sized truck outside.

"So?" Jackson asked

"So what?" Jinyoung asked back

"Who is gonna drive those three vehicles over there?" He asked again

"Mark, Jinyoung, and Jabeum, I think." I said and he just 'o' at me.

"I'll drive the car." Mark said immediately

"Great, you said it before me, fine I'll drive the bus." Jinyoung said

"And I'll drive the truck." Jabeum said and we nodded.

Everyone loaded their bags and luggages inside the bus and Jabeum went behind the truck to check what's inside.

"Rosé, Mark, look what's here!" Jabeum shouted and they ran towards him and they were beautified by the motorcycle inside.

Rosé

Mark

Mark