°•Chapter 3: New house•°

Bambam's POV 
Great, just great. We have to team up with those jerks, I'm so happy. Do you sense the sarcasm there? I hope you do because I don't like working with them, they are such fools who can just ruin the mission.

"I know what you are thinking Bambam, I have been your childhood friend but you changed because of the eldest one there." Lisa said worriedly with a hint of sadness in her eyes. I know she hates me because I chose Mark over her, there is no turning back now.

To be honest, Mark is not that kind of a bad boy, he just wants to protect his self because his life became miserable when both of his parents passed away a long time ago(I just made this up, so don't take it seriously).

"Bambam, I'm talking to you!" Lisa exclaimed

"What?!" I said boredly and a little bit loud

"Now your talking to your noona like you don't know her. Look who's the jerk here." Jennie scoffed and I just rolled my eyes on her.

We arrived at the new house that our bosses drove us to and we all went out of the van and made our way inside the house.

Tzuyu and Rosé seems a bit quiet today, I wonder why.

"Unnie let's go upstairs." Tzuyu said boredly and Rosé nodded

They went upstairs but stopped by their boss.

"Stop right there you two, come down here and I have to tell you guys something." Their boss, Boss Jung, said

"Remember the necklaces that you recieved?" He asked and they nodded

"Boys, show the girls your rings." Our boss, Boss Kim, said and we showed them our rings.

Our eyes widened as we see who was matching.

"What's the purpose of these accessories?" Jackson asked gently

"It shows, who will be your roommates, and you have to protect them wherever you are especially the boys, do whatever it takes to protect each other in all costs." Boss Kim said and the four of us responsed 'WHAT!?', you wanna know why? Because we are roommates.

Mark and Rosé
Jennie and Jabeum
Me and Tzuyu
Jackson and Sana
Jinyoung and Mina
Yugyeom, Lisa and Youngjae

To be honest, I really missed hanging out with Lisa, but the thing is, I can't. I've been a bad boy and I love the way I am right now and I'm not going to change for her.

"Now, the girls will go and fix the rooms, and the boys will clean the house is that a deal?" Boss Kim said and all of us responded Yes Sir!

The girls went upstairs and our bosses left us here at the living room.

"Wow so amazing, I can't belive that we are going to work with them. So unbelievable." Mark said sarcasticly and he sat at the couch.

"What's your problem with them? They are really nice, why do you hate them?" Jabeum said and I scoffed

"So is Jennie nice with that attitude? Just because you like her it doesn't mean you have to defend her." I said and rolled my eyes

"Who says I like her? But it's true, they are nice. You don't think they are nice because you don't treat them nicely." He fired back

"Stop it guys, let's follow what our boss told us. Quit fighting." Jinyoung said and we obeyed.

We swept the floors, clean the kitchen, wiped away the dirty surfaces, etc. until we were done.

The girls just came down from the room and helped us. We heard shouting from the kitchen.

"What's wrong with you? You are so weam, look what you have done, after I cleaned this you are just gonna make a mess." Mark hyung shouted at Rosé

This is so much better than a movie, I'm starting to enjoy this scene.

"Well, I'm sorry Mister, it's not even my fault, and it wouldn't be a mess if you didn't bumped at me dumb*ss!!" She shouted back

"So I'm the one who needs to be blamed? If you were more careful I wouldn't have bumped to you."

"Wow, so I'm the one who's wrong here? Your the one who bumped to me but you are still blaming me!" Rosé said annoyingly and the two won't stop fighting.

"Oh come on, are you guys fighting again?" Jabeum suddenly came out from nowhere with the others.

"Don't mind us, mind your own business." Mark hyung shouted sternly

Jabeum is our leader but I know him so well, he letted his members go and do whatever they want, but when he has enough of it, he has no choice but to stop them until they do.

"Would you please stop shouting at me, I'm your leader." He said and Mark hyung walked out.

"Are you okay?" Yugyeom asked

"Ne." Rosé said and they smiled at each other. They look perfect for each other, I think Yugyeom likes her, really.

Aye  even though I'm a bully, I still have a soft side, don't blame me. I glanced at the living room and I saw Mark, I can read his eyes and it's weird. I never saw his eyes like that before, I only know that kind of eyes were jealous? But why would her? It's not like he likes her, right?

"Ahem!!!" Sana spoke

"What?" I asked confusingly

"Are you going to come with us or not?" Jackson asked

"Where?"

"Oh my gosh this person, at the storage room, our bosses told us to go there to know where our weapons were duh." Tzuyu said and rolled her eyes. My heart is beating faster than my normal heartbeat, I don't know why.

We wwnt to the storage room, and to our surprise, there were a lot of weapons. It is much more than our own weapon storages, it's slightly big.

"You know, you better shut your mouth before a fly, flies in there." Tzuyu said and she continued discovering the storage room. She's so gorgeous, wait, WHAT DID I JUST THOUGHT??!!! You know what, nevermind.

"Never seen a storage room this big before." Mina said and Jinyoung smiled at her cuteness.

"Jinyoung hyung, are you smiling?" Youngjae smirked and he nodded sidewards as he denied it.

"Aniyo! I'm just stretching my lips." Jinyoung said and we laughed at him.

"What's happening to you?" Mark whispered to me

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"You've been smiling a lot and worst part is, you were staring at Tzuyu." He said and I widened my eyes.

"Are you guys going to come at our party?" Jackson asked

"We are not even invited." Rosé noona said

"Tch, that's why he asked you idiot." Mark murmured

"You're the idiot slash jerkhead." She fired back and they both rolled their eyes. Jennie was about to come near him but Rosé stopped her with her hand.

"We'll go if we have nothing to do." Lisa said and they nodded. We went to our own rooms and I remembered, I am rommates with Tzuyu, so unlucky.

Hmm... I'll make her suffer and I know Mark hyung is going to do it to Rosé also. I smirked to myself stretched my head.